Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are they looks matched

Rabbi Schneerson

Rabbi Schneerson

#Eugenics #MulattoMafia
★★★★★
Why are ugly black girls capable of getting 10/10 white males

normie, not 10/10

Any white for idiots is 10/10, retarded worship.

She manages to stay with him, because he doesn't have many options, and another, she genuinely considers him because he is white, technically black girls like white boys, even the average ones.

bro is NOT a 10/10

I'd say he is HTN. Are they looksmatched? Maybe not, but you can consider this the reverse oofy doofy. He knows that she will worship the ground below him and he has more leverage than the average man who is in a relationship. The result? He is probably happier than the average man and he has a loyal girlfriend. Too many men can't say that about their girlfriends or wives, who are just looking for another trade up.

5/10 jbw gives him a solid 6/10, maybe a 10 in bongland

What is he in your opinion?

Also, it may differ since you're in Chadstralia & I'm in Muttland

Here, he's HTNlite
somewhere around normie level. the lighting in the video is fraudulent as fuck, and hes also looks like hes squintfrauding

somewhere around normie level. the lighting in the video is fraudulent as fuck, and hes also looks like hes squintfrauding
Yeah makes sense he'd be normie there, hence my "Chadstralia" comment

Here he's kinda HTNish

Which one do you think paid for the fair

no because 1 of them is black

not race matched = not looks matched

he's HTNlite
Maybe they’ll listen if you say it , moral of the story he better looking that her by land slide she doesn’t even look human

I'd say he is HTN. Are they looksmatched? Maybe not, but you can consider this the reverse oofy doofy. He knows that she will worship the ground below him and he has more leverage than the average man who is in a relationship. The result? He is probably happier than the average man and he has a loyal girlfriend. Too many men can't say that about their girlfriends or wives, who are just looking for another trade up.
This shouldn’t be possible she’s my looks match but she’s only attracted to htn white males now I won’t get anything

not race matched = not looks matched
No the races have to be looksmatched which means the black girls looksmatch is rice or curry while the white guys looksmatch is a brown foid like arab curry mena latina etc

Let's just say the goblinas looksmatch is rotting in jail.