Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Are these men incel tier or normie tier to you?

Question

• Incel tier

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Normie tier

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Low-tier normie

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
I know the pictures are old but still... Norwegians with Finno-Ugric admixture meaning that they aren't really truly 100% nordic. They have some Finnish/Baltic and Lappoid admixture. In which category would they be put in today?

I have an acquaintance who looks pretty much identical to one of the men in the photos, he's half Finnish and he is a betabux. His GF is pretty ugly, her body is OK but her face looks like a beaver in human form.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9nLW9KiiSM

I know the pictures are old but still... Norwegians with Finno-Ugric admixture meaning that they aren't really truly 100% nordic. They have some Finnish/Baltic and Lappoid admixture. In which category would they be put in today?

I have an acquaintance who looks pretty much identical to one of the men in the photos, he's half Finnish and he is a betabux. His GF is pretty ugly, her body is OK but her face looks like a beaver in human form.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9nLW9KiiSM

Robust low-tier normie

Some of them have quite high fWHR. That's a good trait for a man.

From incel tier to HTNs. You can find everything on the video.

Also, it's not a fair discussion because coloring is what makes most Nordics stand out on the dating market.

From incel tier to HTNs. You can find everything on the video.

Also, it's not a fair discussion because coloring is what makes most Nordics stand out on the dating market.
I can't find any high tier normie in the video, all of them are incel and normie-tier IMO.

How would color affect anything? Sure it's pretty unattractive when guys are pale and anemic but... It would still looks better than a tanned Hamlossus. Are you saying some Nordics have brown eyes? Sure my grandpa has but it's pretty uncommon. Black haired nordics are also quite uncommon, brown and blonde ones are very common. I'm colorblind btw. You mean color has a huge impact on tinder profiles? Or the online dating market?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back