Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Are these guys for real?

• Thread starter Deleted member 21219
  • Start date
Deleted member 21219

Deleted member 21219

Banned
-
Untitled

Or are they trying to be edgy? If they are, looks like IT took the bait. We are the moderates now lol.

Probably an FBI trap to get actual pedos

I hope its a bait because if not, then they are fucking sick.

Probably an FBI trap to get actual pedos

Post pedo shit to attract pedos so they can catch them ? Quite possible. Some say this site is an FBI trap too.

I dont care what they say.

They are allowed to say whatever they want as long as they don't act on it.

JFL at trying to censor people

20200525 023017

Lol, this feels like you do the same thing IT do to this forum.

Every post I see from there is written by the same three people, all mods or admins. That side is a giga larp and not how pedophiles write, definitely a (((watchdog))) or Navy Intelligence honeypot.
Thatsbait

It's just 3 retards sperging all the time

It's just 3 retards sperging all the time

I noticed. Funny how this website popped into existence out of the blue. And now IT gets to use this and say all of us are disgusting pedos. Looks very orchestrated. I suspect IT pedos set this up.

Which is?

How can something like this exist on the clear web?

I noticed. Funny how this website popped into existence out of the blue. And now IT gets to use this and say all of us are disgusting pedos. Looks very orchestrated. I suspect IT pedos set this up.
Probably

It seems like a planned attack on the remaining incel sites, especially this one. Create an extreme incel site posting pro pedophilia/rape content, brand us all as one and then come up with legal reasons as to why we need to get banned.

Not a bad plan tbh. But its obvious who are responsible.

Any foid under 18 is disgusting. The thought of it makes me puke in my mouth.

I suppose there are some genetic components to being attracted to pre pubescent foids. But glorifying/promoting pedophilia is another thing .

Under 18 girls are still mostly sexually developed tbh.

15/16 year old girls already 99% finished sexual development, it's the brain part that's not developed.

Under 18 girls are still mostly sexually developed tbh.

15/16 year old girls already 99% finished sexual development, it's the brain part that's not developed.

Hes talking about a 3 yr old foid though. Dont tell me youre gonna defend this.

Hes talking about a 3 yr old foid though. Dont tell me youre gonna defend this ?

Wait what?

Look at the comment i replied to. (yes i don't like or defend the pedos that op posted)

It's a government honeypot. Incels need to be the new bad guys. Arabs and Muslims aren't the big bad anymore, too many leftists who sympathize with them. But everyone today hates the incel.

Last edited:
They're afraid and desperate.
Now they're trying the poor man trick to get us.
They're trying to incitate us, the problem it won't work.

Wait what?

Look at the comment i replied to. (yes i don't like or defend the pedos that op posted)

Getting attracted to a 16 yr old foid isnt pedophilia imo.

My heart tells me they're completely honest and ultimate, undistilled based. My mind tell me they're just trolls.

Seriously tho how can anyone be attracted to 3 year olds?

Makes 0 sense biologically or otherwise.

They're afraid and desperate.
Now they're trying the poor man trick to get us.
They're trying to incitate us, the problem it won't work.

No actual child molester posted shit like this before molesting a kid. IT is full of actual pedos and yet we always get branded as the evil inklers.
Seriously tho how can anyone be attracted to 3 year olds?

Makes 0 sense biologically or otherwise.

Exactly. I mean ive posted shit here out of anger which can technically be considered edgy by reddit soy standards. But this seems like an obvious attempt at taking down this site.

Getting attracted to a 16 yr old foid isnt pedophilia imo.

Yea i know, that's what i was getting at in my comment.

It's only in US that's it is considered pedo like, in my neighbourhood plenty of girls married older Men at that age.

It's glowing so bright, but extremely based at the same time.

they are clearly speaking from experience.

Yea i know, that's what i was getting at in my comment.

It's only in US that's it is considered pedo like, in my neighbourhood plenty of girls married older Men at that age.

Fair. Besides, being attracted to and molesting a child are two separate things.
It's glowing so bright, but extremely based at the same time.

Theyre not. More likely IT pedos trying to take us down. Once we go down, there will be no one to stop their molesting.

He says he doesnt like them. Nothing cucked about that. Is pedophilia an incel trait? no its not.
Pedophillia is being attracted to children not teenagers.

I'm not talking about the three year old. He said any foid UNDER 18.

It's a government honeypot. Incels need to be the new bad guys. Arabs and Muslims aren't the big bad anymore, too many leftists who sympathize with them. But everyone today hates the incel.
Based

Pedophillia is being attracted to children not teenagers.

I'm not talking about the three year old. He said any foid UNDER 18.

So what? Hes entitled to like who he wants to. Should everyone who posts here be attracted to 15 yr old foids?

So what? Hes entitled to like who he wants to. Should everyone who posts here be attracted to 15 yr old foids?
Yes.

Also why are you white knighting for him. If he has a problem he can handle an internet discussion with me like any other male human here by himself.

Clearly he doesn't yet so Chill the fuck out lmao.

Gorilla portrait evil eyes night 34456408

Last edited:
Yes.

Also why are you white knighting for him. If he has a problem he can handle an internet discussion with me like any other male human here by himself.

Cleaely he doesn't yet so Chill the fuck out lmao.

View attachment 307752

Iam sick of morons here who try to impose their opinions onto others.

Iam sick of morons here who try to impose their opinions onto others.
I'm not trying to impose anything. In fact I'm pretty neutral about stuff like this.

I was just trolling him tbbh.

if he wants to date 18+ cum filled whores, all the power to him.

Download

Reminder that the way some of the people here are reacting is similar to how redpill groups in the manosphere reacted when incels gained notoriety and used some of their terminology.
But luckily if this is the next attempt at coming up with something to surpass the blackpill it won't take off. Everyone hates men that prey on children.

Reminder that the way some of the people here are reacting is similar to how redpill groups in the manosphere reacted when incels gained notoriety and used some of their terminology.
But luckily if this is the next attempt at coming up with something to surpass the blackpill it won't take off. Everyone hates men that prey on children.

The blackpill is based on evolutionary biology. These guys are just trying to be edgy for the sake of it.

The blackpill is based on evolutionary biology. These guys are just trying to be edgy for the sake of it.

That's what a lot of redpill groups said about incels at first though.