Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Are these claims true by any chance coz kike propaganda always wins

• Thread starter Deleted member 42309
  • Start date
Deleted member 42309

Deleted member 42309

Genetically Deformed.
-
IMG 20220519 131935

I dont know but Hollywood studios produce our news. They have professionals that do nothing else except edit videos 10 hours a day Hollywood style. So probably alot of it is fuckery.

Btw for your info propoganda is an important and major part of war. It keeps moral up and can sway a people to accept the draft and spending billions on war etc. So obviously if people ask but why are we spending billions on the losing side they will revolt or something. But if Hollywood tells them that their $ is well spent they will be happy spend even more.

Yes, it works for npcs

The fact that this specific conflict is being thrust into public view is itself propaganda. There have been other conflicts ongoing throughout the last two years but they are never on the normie news. The first question to ask about any 'news' is "Why am I being shown this?".

le soys:i don't care about propaganda if it boosts morale:soy::soy::soy::feels::feels:

I don't know about the first thing but the rest is all true, google each claim and you'll see. there's videos of those rocket hits and Ukrainian truck getting shot by the ukrainians

Gas the kites!

I dont know but Hollywood studios produce our news. They have professionals that do nothing else except edit videos 10 hours a day Hollywood style. So probably alot of it is fuckery.

Btw for your info propoganda is an important and major part of war. It keeps moral up and can sway a people to accept the draft and spending billions on war etc. So obviously if people ask but why are we spending billions on the losing side they will revolt or something. But if Hollywood tells them that their $ is well spent they will be happy spend even more.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHx7Xa05Now