Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are there ways to lower your libido?

A_Broken_Person

A_Broken_Person

Banned
-
Like are there things you can do to stop being so god damn lustful and cringe all the time? When there's no way those needs will ever be satisfied? Because it's torture and it's ruining my existence and in many ways making me more depressed. I am not looking for some sort of mutilation/castration, just normal methods if any of you know any

Chemical castration

Low protein and low zinc diet

I heard antidepressants do it, number 1 reason why i wont take them, i like having erections

I think about love making 24/7 and how unfair it is to have spent my whole lifetime a virgin and it makes me want to just slit my wrists
I heard antidepressants do it, number 1 reason why i wont take them, i like having erections
I was on anti-depressants for a little over a year and they definitely do lower my libido but the problem is they also lowered my IQ which was gay as hell ngl

Like are there things you can do to stop being so god damn lustful and cringe all the time? When there's no way those needs will ever be satisfied? Because it's torture and it's ruining my existence and in many ways making me more depressed. I am not looking for some sort of mutilation/castration, just normal methods if any of you know any

- milk and dairy products
- alcohol
- green tea
- coffee

And try getting a job where you are exposed to chemicals such as auto mechanic, welder, or any industrial type job where you get exposure to oil or plastic

- milk and dairy products
- alcohol
- green tea
- coffee

And try getting a job where you are exposed to chemicals such as auto mechanic, welder, or any industrial type job where you get exposure to oil or plastic
I drink a lot of all of those things except coffee and I still struggle with intrusive thoughts 24/7

I drink a lot of all of those things except coffee and I still struggle with intrusive thoughts 24/7

Try religionmaxxing. Any religion that places virtue on celibacy like Christianity or Buddhism.

I could look at picture of 10/10 gigastacy who might as well be a goddess in flesh...

and still have 0 lust when gospel music is playing in the background.

Try religionmaxxing. Any religion that places virtue on celibacy like Christianity or Buddhism.

I could look at picture of 10/10 gigastacy who might as well be a goddess in flesh...

I am already Christian which is what makes me feel all the more guilty, I cry after masturbating and pray for forgiveness dedserious

Yeah, but then when I come to bed and end up holding hands with a foid in my dreams, I'll wake up even more depressed.

I just don't want to feel anything related to AFFECTION. Ever.

I am already Christian which is what makes me feel all the more guilty, I cry after masturbating and pray for forgiveness dedserious

God will forgive you and give you credit for honestly trying to overcome your own libido.

:chad:

I got dream mogged... :(

Yeah, but then when I come to bed and end up holding hands with a foid in my dreams, I'll wake up even more depressed.

I just don't want to feel anything related to AFFECTION. Ever.