Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Are there swimcel

incelpardo99

incelpardo99

Blackcel
-
My parents didn't teach me how to swim when I was a baby and now I live near the beach, now I can't swim with girls to show off, it's over for swimcels

swimming is only sport i was good at, i won an award in school when we were competing with other high schools nearby

My parents didn't teach me how to swim when I was a baby and now I live near the beach, now I can't swim with girls to show off, it's over for swimcels
typical nigger shit
river avoiding GIF

I can swim out in nature but not inside bath houses and inside waterparks. I got a phobia for chloride or whatever poison they put in water. I also feel uncomfortable with all the non-white people inside bath houses and all the zoomers that mog me.

I was literally born in the ocean bro

Can you get lessons somewhere?

Personally I hate any kind of lesson, they’re awkward as fuck especially as an adult, but just force yourself through it man. It’s been worth it and enjoyable even the times I did them.

Fuck normies for putting me in the non swimmer group even though I could swim. We had to perform a length or two and appearently my swimming technique looked too subhuman so they placed me in the kids pool with the very few foreigners that were unable to swim. Even though I did dozens of swimming lessons before that. The kids pool was nice and warm with hot water nozzles everywhere but the shame was hard to bear.
My dad was always great at sports and told me so at every occasion. The only subject I therefore really cared about was sports and that was the only one I was mediocre in.

Cope, true Chads don’t need to swim. Billionaire foids bring them on their yatch.

I can’t swim. I can’t even float ffs

Implying even if I COULD swim I would be around girls to take my shirt off and impress them.

One step at a time here.

I can’t swim. I can’t even float ffs
99% of nigs can't. Teaching your kid something like that requires patience and not just bullying and beating the child, so unfortunately it's not something nig parents can teach.

99% of nigs can't. Teaching your kid something like that requires patience and not just bullying and beating the child, so unfortunately it's not something nig parents can teach.
It wasn’t necessarily because of that. It was mainly cause of poverty. Growing up I was extremely poor, I’ve even been homeless..

It wasn’t necessarily because of that. It was mainly cause of poverty. Growing up I was extremely poor, I’ve even been homeless..
I grew up extremely poor, too. We still went to the apartment complexes that had pools as special treats every once in a while. I wish black parents did actually consider swimming a skill, because I've personally never met a black who can swim. When I was much younger it was always the black kids who couldn't swim at boy scouts shit.