Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are there some ways to damage a foids ego?

lonelycurry26

lonelycurry26

Self-banned
-
Cant stand these cunts and how full of themselves they are because of how much power they have over dating.

Are there some ways to make them feel insecure/damage their egos?

Call them flat.

All women have an unattractive feature, find it.

Nothing else will bother them because they value nothing more.

I hate fuckin fronting being a normie. I then start to be shy sometimes and if I have to talk to women I feel like I am making of myself a cuck. That's why I love when I am at the points in life when I can be angry and fight normies, but I hate when I have to be dependent on them for example landlord comes with his girlfriend. I can of course tell her to fuck off and punch her in the face but I would be homeless.

its easy but they can get it repaired instantly through validation from hundreds of cucks and women

Are there some ways to make them feel insecure/damage their egos?
Call them disgusting stinking toilets,morbidly obese landwhales/pretend to vomit when you see them.

Criticizing their appearance is the worst thing for them

blow yourself up in front of them

Not worth it unless you plan on doing a double kermit. Women are fucking petty, they'll get back at you 10x over a snarky comment.

I hate fuckin fronting being a normie. I then start to be shy sometimes and if I have to talk to women I feel like I am making of myself a cuck. That's why I love when I am at the points in life when I can be angry and fight normies, but I hate when I have to be dependent on them for example landlord comes with his girlfriend. I can of course tell her to fuck off and punch her in the face but I would be homeless.
Same here.

Just get fuck you money theory.

It's hard, foids think so little of a sub5 male whatever you say is meaningless unless you have the power and status that has direct influence over her life.

Criticizing their appearance, women hate to be criticized about their appearance.

Nothing an incel can do can lower their ego. Only Chad can do that, cause we are seen as subhuman.

If you are rich fag you don't need to pretend to be a normie. You own everything, can pay for everything else you don't.
right on

Nothing an incel can do can lower their ego. Only Chad can do that, cause we are seen as subhuman.

Normally toilets tell us if our behaviour sucks foids will not like us. The equivalent for foids would be to say Chad will never commit to them for the cunts they are. But yeah, just closing contact is best.

chadfish and insult them. an insult from chad hurts more

Imagine the future where you can hire a chad to inflict emotional distress on foids.

ask them on a date as a subhuman

Only chad can damage foids egos by rejecting them. And even then some whores are so full of themselves even that wouldnt hurt their egos.

1) Be good looking 2) Ignore them

We can't do that because we are ugly so it won't work

All women have an unattractive feature, find it.
This and if you cannot find anything physical insult her intelligence. You will be surprised she has no idea of anything other than makeup brands. Most women just pretend by using things she heard from the environment without actually knowing anything.