Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

are there really more people becoming blackpilled or is it cope?

title

• yes, more people are becoming blackpilled and it's lifefuel for us

Votes: 9 56.3%
  • cope, it only appears that way because we're searching for more blackpill content to watch

Votes: 7 43.8%

• Total voters
the more mainstream blackpill gets the harder the competition will be

Cool black is a dark shade of blue

yes people are becoming more blackpilled but it's suifuel for us

the more mainstream blackpill gets the harder the competition will be
One day it will explode in a dictatorship inshallah coping to survive

It's cope. While the blackpill has spread some, it is by no means popular. In high school I rarely saw someone that never had a gf or someone without friends. We are uncommon and only find lots of other blackpillers because we have hit rock bottom and found this forum and blackpill YouTube channels.

Yes more people are becoming blackpilled, I made a reddit account a few days ago and started commenting on random subs and they were non-incel related whatsoever but people in there were using blackpill lingo and taking incel stances for example they say they want to marry a tall girl because they don't want their kids to be manlets as they know that manlets have a rough life and they got a ton of upvotes.

Yes, but meaningless because action is what matters

I personally don’t know

Men are getting more blackpilled.

more people are getting blackpilled, but its not lifefuel for me i dont give a shit who is blackpilled it makes no diff to my life at all