Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are there people who mutilate or destroy themselves to avoid having to work?

• Thread starter Whiteferociousboy
  • Start date
Whiteferociousboy

Whiteferociousboy

proponent of the glassespill and beard theory
★★★★★
Probably not when you can just convincingly fake mental illness or actually have mental illness thats obvious even to the most retarded foid/soy male shrink. :feelsthink:

Probably not when you can just convincingly fake mental illness or actually have mental illness thats obvious even to the most retarded foid/soy male shrink. :feelsthink:
I've heard that there are people who intentionally make themselves disabled because they want to be disabled.

I read some article about it that even children try to harm themself to avoid school

I've heard that there are people who intentionally make themselves disabled because they want to be disabled.
I believe there actually are some sick fucks like that out there. :feelsugh:

I heared about one girl that ripped out her two eyes infront of a church

I heared about one girl that ripped out her two eyes infront of a church
Well the lord DID say if your eye causes you to sin pluck it out for it is better to enter life (Heaven) with one eye than to have both eyes and be cast down into Hell. :feelsthink:

Well the lord DID say if your eye causes you to sin pluck it out for it is better to enter life (Heaven) with one eye than to have both eyes and be cast down into Hell. :feelsthink:
she said something like this "yes now my life is not bad without eyes" Maybe she saw me and cant live with her eyes anymore

I don't want to say that I have those thoughts. But they're just fantasies that I can't suppress. just thoughts that plague me and won't go away.

but I think I'm fine. I'm not that bad mentally ill

did you have any diagnosis?

did you have any diagnosis?
No official ones but pretty sure I have suffered from…

-Depression
-Anxiety
-OCD
-Codependency
-Possible schizoid personality disorder

:feelsokman:

9-5 jobs need to be eradicated, and anyone suporting such slavery should be given the death penalty.

No official ones but pretty sure I have suffered from…

-Depression
-Anxiety
-OCD
-Codependency
-Possible schizoid personality disorder

:feelsokman:
must google what all of that is. did you neet? Why everyone say that your black? Your not german?

I knew a guy with severe gout and diabetus who still came in to work. Like put your pride aside bud you've earned your rest.

I found a part of it on wikipedia

part a) Are there people who mutilate or destroy themselves ?

yes, link https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Body_integrity_dysphoria

part b) .... to avoid having to work ?

don't know.

Off topic: fake pretenders.

All in all, interesting topic, will look further for this in future. amazing stuff, never heard of this.

Last edited: