Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Are there people on this site one should ignore?

Disappointing

Disappointing

Not here
-
Considering there is a ignore button. Are there people here who should be on ignore? People who may try to sway you or sadden you?

Only the weak ignore. So I say there is no one.

Ignoring is a gigasoy trait.

People who ignore others on a forum priding itself on free speech are pussies to the highest order

I ignore people who I personally find annoying or repetitive, but theres not really a universal ignore list that you should follow.

You should see everyones opinion.

@SergeantIncel (just kidding :feelsmega:)

How much do they differ? People enjoy a good dialogue.
There are few things people argue here, if you see something racist don't take it personally, like I'm an ethnic and sometimes when I say something against whites or blacks I talk against normies sexhavers of whatever race, all incels no matter the race are my brocels and I respect them millions time more than my race normies.
And I think most of us think that way.

Sometimes users accuse each other of being a larper fakecel, sometimes is true, sometimes is not.

We shortcel sometimes lashout on tallguys, so if you are tall best not to mention your height because it looks like a brag.

There's only one man on my ignore list and he is @micropenis29 glad that faggot is banned.

There are few things people argue here, if you see something racist don't take it personally, like I'm an ethnic and sometimes when I say something against whites or blacks I talk against normies sexhavers of whatever race, all incels no matter the race are my brocels and I respect them millions time more than my race normies.
And I think most of us think that way.

Sometimes users accuse each other of being a larper fakecel, sometimes is true, sometimes is not.

We shortcel sometimes lashout on tallguys, so if you are tall best not to mention your height because it looks like a brag.
Thank you for responding. We are in the same boat, so we shouldn't divide ourself.

Take it from me, ignore spastic spergs like the plague. They're the one's who don't partake in good dialogue and write whole autistic essays with only a small portion of it pertaining to the actual discussion whilst the rest is dedicated to insulting you. They also don't reread their retarded ramblings before posting it, you can tell who these individuals are by how quick they're to post and by the number of grammer mistakes they make you'd imagine they're some seething keyboard warrior smashing their keys.

I don't ignore people just because they've offended me but if you're unbearably retarded to the point that good discussion be damned, then to hell with you and good fucking riddance.

My ignore list is huge. I ignore, Fakecel braggers, Richcel braggers, AntiWeebs, Stormfront fags, Assholes, MoralFags, Agecucks, Whiteknights, Manlets who hate Tallcels, Ethnics who hate whitecels, Narcissists, Pseudo Intellectuals, Preaching Religious Fags, IT Spammers, FDS Spammers and so much more. I literally have over 50 users on ignore. I know @BududubNow has I think 70 or so users on ignore last I counted. I know @ThoughtfulCel also uses the ignore function, I'm not sure to what extent though. But yeah the ignore function is amazing, problem with it though is you can sometimes still see threads by ignored users whenever you're on the forum main page. I wished that can be fixed and it would be golden, of course if I click on a thread and find out it's by an ignored user I simply leave the thread and go else where.

In any case I'm glad it exists, it makes browsing the forum so pleasant. 40 409161 anime smile transparent girl anime clipart

Last edited:
My ignore list is huge. I ignore, Fakecel braggers, Richcel braggers, AntiWeebs, Stormfront fags, Assholes, MoralFags, Agecucks, Whiteknights, Manlets who hate Tallcels, Ethnics who hate whitecels, Narcissists, Pseudo Intellectuals, Preaching Religious Fags, IT Spammers, FDS Spammers and so much more. I literally have over 50 users on ignore. I know @BududubNow has I think 70 or so users on ignore last I counted. I know @ThoughtfulCel also uses the ignore function, I'm not sure to what extent though. But yeah the ignore function is amazing, problem with it though is you can sometimes still see threads by ignored users whenever your on the forum main page. I wished that can be fixed and it would be golden, of course if I click on a thread and find out it's by an ignored user I simply leave the thread and go else where.

In any case I'm glad it exists, it makes browsing the forum so pleasant. View attachment 369900
I only ignore human garbage. Im pretty neutral for the most part. I assume this is because I'm genetically modified

Human garbage mainly includes narcissists, and over aggressive low IQ trolls. Oh and people who purposefully antagonize me

I dont ignore people because they have different opinions and challenge me. My ego isn't that fragile (See @BlkPillPres )

If anyone has ended up on my ignore list then trust me, they deserved it.

Gorilla 2293965 1280

Last edited:
I ignore no one. It's interesting to read any and every post I come across when I'm on here.

My ignore list is huge. I ignore, Fakecel braggers, Richcel braggers, AntiWeebs, Stormfront fags, Assholes, MoralFags, Agecucks, Whiteknights, Manlets who hate Tallcels, Ethnics who hate whitecels, Narcissists, Pseudo Intellectuals, Preaching Religious Fags, IT Spammers, FDS Spammers and so much more. I literally have over 50 users on ignore. I know @BududubNow has I think 70 or so users on ignore last I counted. I know @ThoughtfulCel also uses the ignore function, I'm not sure to what extent though. But yeah the ignore function is amazing, problem with it though is you can sometimes still see threads by ignored users whenever you're on the forum main page. I wished that can be fixed and it would be golden, of course if I click on a thread and find out it's by an ignored user I simply leave the thread and go else where.

In any case I'm glad it exists, it makes browsing the forum so pleasant. View attachment 369900
I'm exactly on 120 ignored people mark right now. My list in the sig is not complete. I make them by batches of 11, currently waiting for 2 more blocks.

You can start by ignoring me graycel. I am pretty ignore worthy i would say. I am just a voice from beyond anyways.

I have 9 people on ignore, but they're all banned. I only ignore LARPing faggots.
80% to 100% peep on my ignore list end up getting banned, some as soon as a few days after.

Only infiltrators

People who ignore others on a forum priding itself on free speech are pussies to the highest order
I like this forum but it is not a forum of free speech at all. You literally get banned for saying all sorts of things on here. I personally prefer it since it keeps out shitty posters but it's 100% not free speech.