Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Are there other things you would consider aside from Looksmatch?

DirtyCurryCell

DirtyCurryCell

Banned
-
I was telling one of my friends about the Looksmatch thing.

And he asked me if there are other things like Mindmatch?

Is there?

I mean let's a foid is below your Looksmatch. 3,2,1s.

Would you date them if they were your mindmatch, your classmatch, personalitymatch, moneymatch, hobbeymatch, talentmatch.etc or higher?

No i want better than my looksmatch tbh. A girl whos my looksmatch would be ugly like me

Below my looksmatch is fat women. I would rather remain incel than date fat women.

Below my looksmatch would literally be deformed foids so no

Social circle maxxing tbh. You can't just isolate yourself from the world and expect to get a girlfriend tbh. But it is defilently harder for sub-5 people to social maxx

Muh soulmatch

My hard limit on looks is 4/10 and I consider myself a 5 or 6 out of 10(probably over evaluating considering my utter lack of success). Some people may see this as volcel, but my scale starts at 1 where you may have someone with severe facial burn damage, 2 would constitute someone who is ugly relative to someone with downsyndrome, 3 would simply be someone with asymmetrical pitbull like features but not quite deformed. I'm clearly not the best looker, but I don't have a fucking sideways nose or something so. My weight limit for a woman would be upwards of 45% bodyfat which I think is more than reasonable for a man who can bench double his bodyweight at 15-20% bodyfat. I won't take a woman who is sub-100 iq. Can be talentless. homeless, and have the personality of a doorknob, these are my baseline requirements.

Suicide and reroll life

Mindmatch does not exist, because women cannot have autism.