Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Are there only cucks and femoids in university???

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
Or are there also many incels???

there are hERoes waiting to be unleashed

No man, i met my aspiecel friend at school 12 years ago.

Run by and for foids and cucks, unfortunately. Try to avoid university if possible, but whatever you do focus on getting a marketable skill in a field with a future. That might require a degree to get your foot in the door.

Run by and for foids and cucks, unfortunately. Try to avoid university if possible, but whatever you do focus on getting a marketable skill in a field with a future. That might require a degree to get your foot in the door.
Ok but I dont think that I like STEM really

lots of them man

Idk never went to university.

Plenty of incels in STEM. I would know

Ok but I dont think that I like STEM really
Maybe some kind of business thing? Seems like bullshit to me, but so much of life is business bullshit (which even more than everything else is an aesthetic game) so I guess they make good money. Or look for a trade to get into. Don't let the world shame you from that - they want you to be an "intellectual" who takes gender studies or trans theater with no career prospects outside of the ivory tower and will tell you that the carpenter or bricklayer is a dumbass.

Maybe some kind of business thing? Seems like bullshit to me, but so much of life is business bullshit (which even more than everything else is an aesthetic game) so I guess they make good money. Or look for a trade to get into. Don't let the world shame you from that - they want you to be an "intellectual" who takes gender studies or trans theater with no career prospects outside of the ivory tower and will tell you that the carpenter or bricklayer is a dumbass.
buisness is easy for me but I'm really introverted and wouldnt like to talk to many people

I dunno, surely youll someone with same mindset

buisness is easy for me but I'm really introverted and wouldnt like to talk to many people
That's going to be a problem in business, but it's going to be a problem just about everywhere. STEM is really your best hope in that case. Make yourself indispensable. Or find a trade, as I said. That requires some personal skills as well, but blue-collar normies are easier to deal with and slightly less insufferable than white collar normies.

That's going to be a problem in business, but it's going to be a problem just about everywhere. STEM is really your best hope in that case. Make yourself indispensable. Or find a trade, as I said. That requires some personal skills as well, but blue-collar normies are easier to deal with and slightly less insufferable than white collar normies.
its over for me. I'm pretty smart but too autistic to talk to people

I'm pretty smart but too autistic to talk to people
It's something that can be learned and faked. In fact, people you see who are good at it are likely just those who've observed what works and optimized to be the most manipulative (granted they were probably comfortable with interaction in the first place).

Keep thinking, bro. You've got time to think, but really apply yourself and think about it. Financial independence is very underrated on this forum. It sucks having the state take half of your shit away to give to feminists, but they'll take half if you're a slave in Bezos' warehouse, too, so try to find a way to end up on the slightly better end of that equation.

It's something that can be learned and faked. In fact, people you see who are good at it are likely just those who've observed what works and optimized to be the most manipulative (granted they were probably comfortable with interaction in the first place).

Keep thinking, bro. You've got time to think, but really apply yourself and think about it. Financial independence is very underrated on this forum. It sucks having the state take half of your shit away to give to feminists, but they'll take half if you're a slave in Bezos' warehouse, too, so try to find a way to end up on the slightly better end of that equation.
yeah I agree. Money is very important.
I will think about it. I wish I had good social skills because If I had I would probably study buisness or something similar. But yeah since I'm not I might go for something like chemistry. (I'm not too good with computer)

I wish I had good social skills because If I had I would probably study buisness or something similar.
There's shit like toastmasters, too, where you get to practice public speaking. It's dorky and fake, but again, the social game is dorky and fake, so if it works to get you out of your shell a little bit and learn how to hack people a bit, it could be the small bump that makes the difference. It sucks, but I'm always rooting for all 'cels to do the best they can in this unfair world, and we have to work harder, that's just how it is.

There's shit like toastmasters, too, where you get to practice public speaking. It's dorky and fake, but again, the social game is dorky and fake, so if it works to get you out of your shell a little bit and learn how to hack people a bit, it could be the small bump that makes the difference. It sucks, but I'm always rooting for all 'cels to do the best they can in this unfair world, and we have to work harder, that's just how it is.
yeah maybe I will do something so I can speak better with others. But for now I have soon summer holidays and after that my last year of high school. But I should make a descision early because If I wait too long I might not get a place.

there are fucktons of incels in the 18-30 age interval when most are in some kind of college situation

it's the crucial period when they are too young/penniless to betabux, so they are incel as fuck

Basically everyone at university are either foids or bluepilled incels in denial (aka soyboy cucks). That place is hell, avoid it.

A lot of incels in STEM, and like 99.9% of incels they aren't aware of it.

University is a hotspot for those guys, it's where the "just be confident bro" and "be yourself and you'll find the right one" meme goes into overload for desperate betas after they convinced themselves college would be better than high school and they weren't just ready yet. All the while when girls enter college they go wild for all the options they have and all the hot guys that congregate in college, and in 2019 even the most plain or ugly looking girl has a attractive boyfriend and has had sex many times.

there are chads and incels in denial as well, but yes so many cucks and foids usually out number guys at uni yet it is always males who claim to stuggle to get laid there. Funny how that works eh :feelshmm::feelshmm:

Don't go to university its overrated & overpriced. I'm sure there are more hERoes in colleges than universities.

here's a hot take. don't go anywhere that is small, smallminded and autistic. with small tiny groups that all hate each other.

you won't get anywhere and it's a fucking waste of time, you'd be better off monkmaxxing and trying to make something in your free time.

a totally destroyed social scene is less than worthless