Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Are there more Chads or Tyrones in the world?

Which race produces the most alphas

• Total voters
Shinichi

Shinichi

Recruit
★★★★★
I'm betting on Tyrones ever so slightly since black culture/society promoted violence and aggression over everything.

Tyrones because there are less qualifications, if you're white you need to have good face as well whereas Tyrones only need to be tall, lean and either athletic or thugmaxxed. Ofc Tyrones can have good face as well but they don't need it.

Tyrones because all black men are Tyrone by default unless they have a fucking extremity like being a vegetable who is mentally incapable of being on this forum

Tyrones because there are less qualifications, if you're white you need to have good face as well whereas Tyrones only need to be tall, lean and either athletic or thugmaxxed. Ofc Tyrones can have good face as well but they don't need it.
All black men are Tyrone by default so you could be 5'2 and fat yet still slay as a black man and you mog 11/10 chad by default

This seems to make sense- I would also say, most White Chads are either of the Nordid/Hallstat/Faelid type, or North Atlantid.

dont forget bbcmaxxing

Whites - because white skin is more attractive

I also forgot how low inhibition maxed black guys are. If you don't fear rejection and don't give a fuck about how anyone feels than you will slay. The thing is that it's genetic and if your high IQ/ introspective then your pussy repellent to women.

I have seen Tyrones with objectively ugly old ladies. I have seen Chad with ugly noodlewhores. Gigasuifuel for incelf knowing that's the market.