Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are There Jewish Incels?

Frottbott

Frottbott

Lord of Fire
★★
Seriously doubt it. Getting fed up with the world they've 'created for us.' I believe in soulmates and mine looks like a female version of me. All she does is hang w jews and her family has tons of money (she is blue eyed, etc).

The woman who tried to get me thrown in jail for statutory was 1/2 jewish, 1/2 polish, she claimed. Did not look jewish tho.

Yes. Most jews are just regular people and brown jews are one of the truecel races. Only the top 1-5% control the media, want to destroy Europeans etc. and these top 1-5% hate everyone, even other jews.

Why wouldn't there be?

Why wouldn't there be?

Because if you ever knew a jew you know they are all ultraprivileged + where the fuck are they? I dont fucking see any, and they like to fake shit so the fact that I see none is interesting...

Yes. Most jews are just regular people and brown jews are one of the truecel races. Only the top 1-5% control the media, want to destroy Europeans etc. and these top 1-5% hate everyone, even other jews.

not likely, arranged marriages (to keep the "bloodline pure" OY VEY). Most jewish women are mentally monsters and will fuck your life up if they sue in court they will likely win because of wealth hoarding. if jews really created this world, God really must hate us. there's a reason Ben Shapiro didn't know what incels were because his culture they don't have any. its a case of "nationalism for me, not for thee, goy!" women also lack jewdar generally.

@Fontaine
@retarded_dumbshit
@Master

Jew here. Most jewish guys I know are incel lmao

Only options are to statusmaxx or go Orthodox and basically get arrange with an Israeli

I'm half jewish and I'm incel. I know its not full Jew but it has to count as something.

Yes I used to have Jewish Incel friend.

Why do Jews support race-mixing, immigration, oppose Donald Trump? They push White Girls with Black Guys, not the other way around. I know Jewish Women with Black Men. Of course they are unwed mothers. Why wouldn't they be? Why do Jews call any White Person who sticks up for himself a Nazi?
Why do Jews defend Black Murderers, but if a White Man says the word N---r, they doxx him, make him lose his job, even his college admission, if applicable.
Why do Jews protest when a White Policeman kills a Black Man, but not when a Black Man kills a White?
You see, being White is a crime. All White Nationalists are evil, yet Jews don't claim all Blacks are evil, when some of them kill.
I knew Jews in School. They were very mean to me. I'm sure they would bend over backwards for a Black Man.

Why do Jews support race-mixing, immigration, oppose Donald Trump? They push White Girls with Black Guys, not the other way around. I know Jewish Women with Black Men. Of course they are unwed mothers. Why wouldn't they be? Why do Jews call any White Person who sticks up for himself a Nazi?
Why do Jews defend Black Murderers, but if a White Man says the word N---r, they doxx him, make him lose his job, even his college admission, if applicable.
Why do Jews protest when a White Policeman kills a Black Man, but not when a Black Man kills a White?
You see, being White is a crime. All White Nationalists are evil, yet Jews don't claim all Blacks are evil, when some of them kill.
I knew Jews in School. They were very mean to me. I'm sure they would bend over backwards for a Black Man.
A conservative Jew here (pro Trump, pro 2a, against illegals, pro Blue lives matter).

There are few reasons.
1. Fear from the white males that hurted Jews time after time.
2. A thing called "Tikun Olam" ("fix the world"). They want to stand by the weak, as they see it.

As a Zionist I was cured from those things, and I see people as they are.

lots of jews are incel LOL

A conservative Jew here (pro Trump, pro 2a, against illegals, pro Blue lives matter).

There are few reasons.
2. A thing called "Tikun Olam" ("fix the world"). They want to stand by the weak, as they see it.

I'm on your side goyim.

There are few reasons.

Thanks. Interesting.

Jew here. Most jewish guys I know are incel lmao

Only options are to statusmaxx or go Orthodox and basically get arrange with an Israeli
Would you go Orthodox?

They fear white men.

They fear white men.

Well don't poke the fucking bear with a stick! If you look at the history of it, Jews have been doing tons of fuckery in Europe for hundreds if not 2,000+ years! Who fucking needs all that land with a population of 15,000,000 worldwide? Just find a place and stay there and grow what you've got! Quality>quantity. You could make a small country a paradise.

Pogrom ucraina 702098

18e85ef2f0f4e07f4571ecbbd33707d4

Nothing compared to what the Jews did, and it was all a hoax too. There are no pictures of the Jewish Gulags in Russia that killed 20 million, and would have killed far more since they were spreading communism into Germany, which is why they were supposedly interned in the first place. But of course, there was no reason at all for the holocaust or WW2. German civilians weren't being slaughtered by Polish Jews enmasse before they invaded in 1939. Of course not. (Poland acquired part of Germany and there was a small patch of Germany left inside of Poland because of it (Treaty of Versai). 50,000 innocent German civilians were killed on this patch of land to instigate Germany into war, but I'm sure America would not attack a country for slaughtering 50,000 of it's civilians. Interestingly, our Jewish run education system leaves it TOTALLY UNSPOKEN! I WONDER WHY!

Nothing compared to what the Jews did, and it was all a hoax too. There are no pictures of the Jewish Gulags in Russia that killed 20 million, and would have killed far more since they were spreading communism into Germany, which is why they were supposedly interned in the first place. But of course, there was no reason at all for the holocaust or WW2. German civilians weren't being slaughtered by Polish Jews enmasse before they invaded in 1939. Of course not. (Poland acquired part of Germany and there was a small patch of Germany left inside of Poland because of it (Treaty of Versai). 50,000 innocent German civilians were killed on this patch of land to instigate Germany into war, but I'm sure America would not attack a country for slaughtering 50,000 of it's civilians. Interestingly, our Jewish run education system leaves it TOTALLY UNSPOKEN! I WONDER WHY!
You don't need to convince me.

There seem to be a lot of altrightcels here

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back