Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are there any Wuhancels or coronaviruscels here?

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-
Was wondering if anyone could comment firsthand on the situation.

Also, am looking for good virus or China memes if you have any. I'm trying to expand my meme collection.

JFL if you think xinnie would let them post about the real situation. inb4 they become organdonorcels

related: can any chinacels confirm whether .co is blocked by the great firewall?

yeah its crazy here man.

JFL if you think xinnie would let them post about the real situation. inb4 they become organdonorcels

related: can any chinacels confirm whether .co is blocked by the great firewall?

The last time I was in mainland China, it was not. Incels.co is accessible from the mainland.

[IMG alt="PPEcel"]https://incels.is/data/avatars/l/14/14642.jpg?1563276210[/IMG]

Would be nice to have some more Asiancels. I don’t think we have any Chinese or Japanese users. I mean I think many schools teach English in China and Japan.

Welcome back from ban, OP

2 weeks break in most major cities. Shanghai recently extended it for another week due to the severity of the outbreak. Perfect opportunity to LDAR, which is exactly what my friends have been doing in Beijing

We dont have anyone from china

Have you checked out biohazard suit memes OP? Particularly the one with Xinping in a biosuit.

No wuhancels here

I would try to spread it

Was wondering if anyone could comment firsthand on the situation.

Also, am looking for good virus or China memes if you have any. I'm trying to expand my meme collection.
is your family and your asian acquaintances worried about corona?

They're doing fine especially women

IMG 20200211 155407

Why did she ruin her looks with that ugly tattoo?

yeah, same question here

she's got big enough tits for a noodlewhore, she doesn't need a tattoo to draw attention to it