Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Are. there any women here who have lost men in their lives to the alt right pipeline?

Its so funny to see them get mad because they know their prime is over and men prefer young foids way more than old hags:feelskek:

Men are escaping the matrix and they should be celebrated for that

"Oh noes my beta slaves started behaving like actual men"

Grooming is when you date an adult. Okay lol

I dunno foid. how about you define what the "alt-right" is to you?

What's wrong with the age difference? It makes no difference at all if the person has the capacity to consent (15+ years) then there are no restrictions on who they should be in a relationship with (who is not younger than the age of consent)

What's wrong with the age difference? It makes no difference at all if the person has the capacity to consent (15+ years) then there are no restrictions on who they should be in a relationship with (who is not younger than the age of consent)
but muh powerbalanace

Its so funny to see them get mad because they know their prime is over and men prefer young foids way more than old hags:feelskek:
Lifefuel :feelscomfy:

The age of consent was introduced by feminist hags who were angry at men going for younger foids instead of their old used up cunts

Men are escaping the matrix and they should be celebrated for that
It's a good thing for them. I don't know how this relates to the alt-right.

why are women so retarded? their literal natural imperative is to date older men. the girls in these posts are above 18 and consenting adults. it's almost like they subconsciously realise women are retarded whores.
and this in no way makes them alt-right paedophiles.. theyre all roasties themselves pretty much geg

The same wyman who was complaining about a gentleman in his early 30s dating a 23 year old would have no objections to wyminz sending love letters to Jeremy Meekses and assorted apes and monkeys ("my body my right").