Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Are there any wheelchaircels on this site?

Starfish

Starfish

Enlightened
★★★★★
I'm surprised if there aren't because wtf do people on wheelchairs even do all day? Barely any of them could get a gf.

Being in a wheelchair must be brutal.

even they have gfs. it's over.

there was this jewtubercel i forgot his name but he was a cripplecel that got laid.

there are scumbags who assault disabled people
Maybe, but wheelchaircel are unlikely to go outside alone + there are way more people who would bully you for being short than for being physically disabled

I have a nobility scooter

One time I was driving past a strip club and there was a guy in a motorized wheelchair going in. I thought it was hilarious.

even they have gfs. it's over.

there was this jewtubercel i forgot his name but he was a cripplecel that got laid.
Cripplechad beats walkingcel

@mericks might be one

If i were to be disabled then it truly would've been over

My English professor is a wheelchaircel more truecel than me i havent had classes with him in two weeks because guy got admitted to the hospital like 3 times for heart problems i think he’s gonna die idk

@cripplecel ?

I was in a wheelchair for all of middle school and first year of high school

I always wonder does not being able to walk affect dick.

I was friends with one in school over a decade ago before he became a cripple; he was at a lake and he jumped off a small ramp into shallow water and hit the bottom, basically breaking his ass, he got really fat in it too. Brutal life

Way older than 35 graycel. He is our grandad.
Boomers.is

how has he not roped good god living that long?i’d imagine the loneliness getting to you at that age

Chad in a wheelchair can still get a gf.

Being in a wheelchair must be brutal.
Brootal yes, but they can often find romantic attraction easily enough. A 6ft6 chad in a wheelchair can probably still walk on stilts and mog the fuck out everyone around.

I don't know if being in a wheelchair in general is fun but sex wise there are so many devotees and pretenders most WC users do well in bed I have heard!