Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are there any unattractive/average-looking guy and attractive girl couples that you’ve seen or know of?

Diomedes_1112

Diomedes_1112

Officer
★★★
Have you ever seen any couples where the guy was either unattractive/average-looking with an attractive girl?

I’ve seen a few, and the guy is often much older than the girl, who’s like 19-21 years old.

Do you know of any?

To this day, I haven't seen one in person yet

If I do, which is rare, they all mog me, or are not only NT, but have a level of charisma that I could never got close to in a million years.

No. I do see the opposite though, showing how bad the current dating market is for men. There is an HTN 200 pound muscle mogger guy who is around 5’11”, and he is dating a 350 pound super ugly chick. He looks like a fucking slayer, and she looks like a girl that would have to beg incels to date her, yet he is with her because it’s all he could get and not worry about her cheating with a better looking man. That made me so sad. If he had to go for that thing which I wouldn’t even want, what the hell chance do I have?

idk there's plenty here, because people rarely interact with strangers so foids will generally go out with normies in their social circle for cuffing etc.

idk there's plenty here, because people rarely interact with strangers so foids will generally go out with normies in their social circle for cuffing etc.
but on the other hand no foids here are really that attractive

ou ever seen any couples where the guy was either unattractive/average-looking with an attractive girl?

I’ve seen a few, and the guy is often much older than the girl, who’s like 19-21 years old.
Every now and again I do see a couple like that, Knew One or Two and they usually all are very Imbalanced and Break up Eventually

Have you ever seen any couples where the guy was either unattractive/average-looking with an attractive girl?
Sometimes but the guy is always average at worst tbh.

Sometimes but the guy is always average at worst tbh.
and those are the exact kind of relationships that won't last beyond a week.

she will get "bored" of him and you will inevitably see her with a different guy

I've actually seen quite a few where I live, and they've mostly been ricecels with Asian-Stacys. Which I already know, the male is just betabuxxing the toilet.

Last edited:
Ive seen ugly guys with average foids but never above average

No. It seems that they exist only on the internet.
I knew an unattractive guy with average or slightly below average female and she divorced him.

There is one nigga i know from HS who is like 4/10 and is dating a foid who is like 5.5/10. He justbefirst maxxed and has been dating this bitch since highschool.

But that is the only one

There is one nigga i know from HS who is like 4/10 and is dating a foid who is like 5.5/10. He justbefirst maxxed and has been dating this bitch since highschool.

But that is the only one
Yeah. JBF=Just Be First seems to be effective, especially if you’re an older, successful guy with a good job/career.