Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Are there any traditional feminine women out there, akin to Alice in Wonderland’s depiction and behavior, for example?

Diomedes_1112

Diomedes_1112

Recruit
★★★★★
I’m assuming Russian women are the closest to this.

yes and im sorry you cannot see them for at the moment they are receiving chad's twinkie

I’m assuming Russian women are the closest to this.
I robot no

Attachments

• i-robot-no.gif
    i-robot-no.gif
    641.8 KB · Views: 1
She acts like a child. There are many foid children like her.

yes and im sorry you cannot see them for at the moment they are receiving chad's twinkie
Then if they’re not married and are all with the same man, they’re not traditional

No they don’t exist anymore

Would be chad only anyway

Why did this happen? Very tragic.

Whenever I see images of feminine women with feminine clothes and behaving gently like they did in the Victorian Era, for example, I almost feel as if I’m seeing a very old fossil. As if they’re relics of a bygone era. Sad

Whenever I see images of feminine women with feminine clothes and behaving gently like they did in the Victorian Era, for example, I almost feel as if I’m seeing a very old fossil. As if they’re relics of a bygone era. Sad
:feelsrope:

Go to some tribe in the jungle
I’m actually thinking of that. I’m hoping to visit an indigenous Brazilian tribe. Kuruminha girls are hot asf.

The Jews wanted this to happen and they succeeded

They do still exist in some very secluded parts of the world with no internet access probably, but are extremely rare. The odds of ever meeting one is essentially zero.

They do still exist in some very secluded parts of the world with no internet access probably, but are extremely rare. The odds of ever meeting one is essentially zero.
Any idea of which countries?

I think there’s many indigenous Brazilian girls in northwestern Brazil. They’re fine asf.

Any idea of which countries?

I think there’s many indigenous Brazilian girls in northwestern Brazil. They’re fine asf.
I have no idea. I’m just speculating here, but they gotta be around somewhere in this massive world

I have no idea. I’m just speculating here, but they gotta be around somewhere in this massive world
Yes. Like I said, there’s many attractive indigenous girls in the state of Amazonas in Brazil. Kuruminha girls like this:
IMG 7400
IMG 7401
IMG 7402

Sure does. Wasn’t expecting to see something that hot
There’s an innumerable population of these girls in northern Brazil. I gotta go there someday as a last resort. I hope passport bros doesn’t become a thing there though.

There’s an innumerable population of these girls in northern Brazil. I gotta go there someday as a last resort. I hope passport bros doesn’t become a thing there though.
Good luck to you if you ever try it

Okay, but why would they choose to go with you? You're on this forum for a reason, no?
The main thing keeping me an incel is being a highly sensitive person, not so much physicality.