Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are there any talentedcels here?

rotting-alone

rotting-alone

Officer
Every incel I hung out with on r/incels was a NEET deadbeat loser. I'm wondering if there are guys here who have subhuman face but still win awards, become sports captains, can sing or play an instrument, and just general have usable and desired skills.

Stuff like:

> you are captain of X football team
> you won a quiz bowl in school
> you got Y scholarship
> you learned to trade stocks and made $$$$$$$
> you won this competition
> you won that trophy

I won a perfect attendance award in 5th grade. does that count?

Well, there is one kickass artistcel here. He is @rotting-alone IIRC.

I play tennis. tbh Since 5 or 6 years. I was always in higher places, but never #1 tbh. And i learn very slowly compared to avg people. Was really frustrating all my life.

uglylifematters said:
I won a perfect attendance award in 5th grade. does that count?

Lol. I was 1st place in my 3rd grade spelling bee class competition.

I suck at everything.

I'am a natural born loser.

No. This post sounds like a woman posting a bunch of standards for a guy.

Zielony4 said:
No. This post sounds like a woman posting a bunch of standards for a guy.

Lolwut. I'm just trying to see if all incels are NEET retards or still have any value to their existence.

Just because you're subhumanly ugly doesn't mean you can be fucking worthless in every other way. That's what I'm trying to explore.

Yoyo said:
Lol. I was 1st place in my 3rd grade spelling bee class competition.

we're winners!

Yeah im talentrd for an incel but not that much

i have no talents i am completeley useless

I was good at drawing.

got to states in wrestling

won a shit ton of spelling bees

won a couple of 100m track sprints

cant think of anything else but i think there's more

keep in mind the average normie has trophies and 50+ accomplishments/achievements the second they graduate high school, so it's over even for any "talentedcels" here.

I'm a NEET loser.

who here can pick up new skills quickly but quickly hit a skill ceiling?

rotting-alone said:
Lolwut. I'm just trying to see if all incels are NEET retards or still have any value to their existence.

Just because you're subhumanly ugly doesn't mean you can be fucking worthless in every other way. That's what I'm trying to explore.

Uhh, I mean... I used to draw, play a couple instruments and stuff, but my only true talent is being alive as incel.  :'(

I do think being ugly correlates to lacking talent.

Im diamond IV in LoL.
Im talented now right?, kappa.

top 10% in street fighter v but that's about it lmfao

I got to round 40 on blackops2 zombies

I wish i was talentedcel, because then I could cope with money and nice things.

DestroyedLife said:
I play tennis. tbh Since 5 or 6 years. I was always in higher places, but never #1 tbh. And i learn very slowly compared to avg people. Was really frustrating all my life.

Do you still play for fun ?  I used to play tennis in high school for a few years. I was never that great though. My backhand in particular sucked .

rotting-alone said:

I was at one time..Engineering Degrees, taught in college, had a business and made a few bucks......

SunnyBunny said:
Do you still play for fun ?  I used to play tennis in high school for a few years. I was never that great though. My backhand in particular sucked .

Yes iam playing it, but i get often frustrated. I mean iam good, better than average... but when i compare myself to the others in my team and i see their improvements and how quick they can learn a thing... . It´s still good because i feel better after it and not so worthless . tbh

rotting-alone said:
Every incel I hung out with on r/incels was a NEET deadbeat loser. I'm wondering if there are guys here who have subhuman face but still win awards, become sports captains, can sing or play an instrument, and just general have usable and desired skills.

Stuff like:

> you are captain of X football team
> you won a quiz bowl in school
> you got Y scholarship
> you learned to trade stocks and made $$$$$$$
> you won this competition
> you won that trophy

like ER himself wrote: "I always knew I have no talent"