Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Are there any slavs here living in the West?

slavicincel

slavicincel

Greycel
I'm a subhuman Russiancel and I live in France. It's a living hell because women here are very delusional and think that russian men are tall muscular chads. But 95% of us are ugly subhumans compared to white french chads and thugmaxxed arab immigrants who take all the women. Just going outside makes me wanna go ER. Are there any people here with similar experience?

I'm not slavic, but German in Germany and most Russians actually look decent here.

The Middle Easterners usually aim for them. Especially Turks. Even sub 5 slavs get somewhat decent looking Turkish girlfriends. Of course those are brown, small and often fugly.

I'm not slavic, but German in Germany and most Russians actually look decent here.

The Middle Easterners usually aim for them. Especially Turks. Even sub 5 slavs get somewhat decent looking Turkish girlfriends. Of course those are brown, small and often fugly.

I never met Turkish women here, only arabs. And arab immigrants in Europe are disgusting (both men and women), even the people in their home country don't like them. These women only go for chad.

I never met Turkish women here, only arabs. And arab immigrants in Europe are disgusting (both men and women), even the people in their home country don't like them. These women only go for chad.
:feelskek:

I can understand that. Good luck on your journey buddy boyo.

I'm a subhuman Russiancel and I live in France. It's a living hell because women here are very delusional and think that russian men are tall muscular chads. But 95% of us are ugly subhumans compared to white french chads and thugmaxxed arab immigrants who take all the women. Just going outside makes me wanna go ER. Are there any people here with similar experience?
Yes, Im a slavecel living in UK and its fucking cancer no western woman wants to associate themselves with slavs unless you are a slavmogger they think we are subhuman or factory workers, I want to kill myself everyday I spend here which is why I am leaving to SEAmaxx.

Yes, Im a slavecel living in UK and its fucking cancer no western woman wants to associate themselves with slavs unless you are a slavmogger they think we are subhuman or factory workers, I want to kill myself everyday I spend here which is why I am leaving to SEAmaxx.
I tried to rope 2 times but failed. I think that when I have enough money I will come back to Russia, at least it will feel like home.

I tried to rope 2 times but failed. I think that when I have enough money I will come back to Russia, at least it will feel like home.
Just wait till war is over first

Just wait till war is over first
What difference does the war make? Russia is a safe country. He's still eligable for the draft even once the war is over if he holds a Russian passport.

Height brocels?

It is over

I could say beyond salvation unless they discover on how make artificial growth plate inside your body

I'm not slavic but from eastern europe. I wish I could live in the West, not because of I'd have any chance of getting a gf, but because of the higher living standards, better healthcare, better infrastructure etc. Living in the West, even as an incel lifemogs the rest of the world.

Yes me, Russian living in Swedenistan. I'm 5'9 but ugly.

Typical zigger, being a patriot while living abroad

Last edited: