Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Are there any short soccer players?

sultryloser

sultryloser

It's just bone, bro
★★
I had a thought while I was watching the evening news. The BBC was showing highlights of the Premier League match Manchester City v. Manchester United. The height pill and height was on my mind; different blackpills occupy my mind on different days of the week feels like.

Are there any short soccer players? Is there a height requirement for men play soccer professionally, maybe a tacit one? If there is, I am expecting that the requirement is even stricter for goal keepers. In my school there were always jokes about the short kids being goalies, and I can't see any reason for that to change once growth plates have been closed for years.

In the highlights reels, all the player's heads appear to be level with one another and the players themselves look stockier than average men. Evaluating the looks of pro soccer players would result in a egregious selection bias I think.

A reason that taller strikers would be perfected is due to limb length and magnitude of force they can produce: longer limbs will produce more force because the foot will have to travel more distance in an equal period of time. If there really is a preference for taller players, then shorter players are fucked completely and irrecoverably, because going for a LL surgery will mean that their leg will turn into a compound fracture when they are tackled.

5020.jpg

186640622-aaron-ramsey-of-arsenal-celebrates-his-goal-during-the_crop_exact.jpg

BONUS:
Did you know that Google's search engine has been programed to return a set of images that promote inclusivity? You might be under the impression that Google images returns images from webpages that match your search terms and return a set of images that is representative of that group of people you are searching for, and without all this identity politics bullshit it would. However design docs from Google leaked some time ago showed that Google has an 'engine' for inclusivity. Seriously, try it now. Search up 'CEO' on Google and see how many women are returned. The relative frequencies of real life CEOs being a woman and the relative frequency you can calculate by counting the number of women and men, are not even close to equal.

Honestly, it tarnishes Google's search engine's reputation. Imagine if you were in a book store and asked for a book about apples and the librarian recommended you books about oranges and pears too, dispute that not being what you wanted.

I was looking for image links to decorate this post and I just had to add the sly effects of this diversity engine. BTW it's likely not only Google's search engine does this.

skysports-alex-greenwood-manchester_5091218.jpg

_c2_7970.png
images
wsl-man-city-bristol-city-football_6536914.jpg

These were the results from searching 'manchester city' and I didn't even scroll past one screenful. The engine is nuanced, and if you search for an event such as 'Premier league match', appropriate results will be returned (because it's not a person, it's an event or object).

best football player ever messi

The greatest to ever set foot on a football pitch is short

Messi, Neymar

football isn't about being tall, though useful in some positions like GK

Sports that give an advantage to players with lower center of mass are more friendly towards manlets. Problem is you have to be born with good genetics elsewhere to take advantage of your height to excel at sports and statusmax

Goalkeepers are usually tall. Same for center defenders and strikers. Midfielders are generally shorters since they require more techniques with the ball. But majority of the strikers are tall especially in the top 6.

Primary strikers from the top 6:
Man Utd - Hojlund - Height: 191cm/6'2
Man City - Haaland - Height: 194cm/6'4
Arsenal - Havertz - Height: 193cm/6'4
Chelsea - Jackson - Height: 187cm/6'2
Liverpool - Nunez - Height: 187cm/6'2
Tottenham - Son - Height: 183cm/6'0

Messi is overall a complete football. i dont watch football since its cuckery to fan over sports, but player like Messi is considered a manlet but gifted in nearly everything in football, dribbling, IQ, shooting, passing, pace. He's literaly the ideal manlet chadlite player, something you see in light novels and shonens; the definition of it.

Bryan zaragoza (164cm/5'5) he plays for Bayern Munich
Cca39f36 9be0 4abb a994 d0247d4de5b3
GFcjITtXUAA0lAO

The legit best soccer player ever is 5’6 Messi

Expect every dumbass to scream "Messi", ignoring the fact that he's extremely talented and basically has a gift from God skills. Cristiano Ronaldo is beating him in the goal count only because he's 6'2 and is notorious for his crazy headers, something that Messi physically can't do. All short players need some special skill to compensate for their lack of height, meanwhile a tall player just needs to be average. Goalkeeper and center defenders are all REQUIRED to be tall, no argument, and you'll need at least 2-3 more tallfags in midfield and attack to score headers. That's at least half of the team reserved exclusively for tallfags right there. Manlets have to compete with everyone else for the remaining spots, and they have to be so much more skilled than everyone else to get a chance.

I hate how every major sport is reserved for tallfags. Hockey, baseball, basketball (lmao), soccer, and everything that's popular. They keep making fun of Russel Wilson, NFL quarterback, for being "short" - dude is fucking 180 cm tall, how the hell is that considered to be short?! "OMG he can't see over other players!!!!", if you're under 6'2 then forget about everything. A guy at my work is a part-time baseball recruiter and he'll flat out tell you straight to your face that if you're under 6ft then don't even bother bringing your ass to the field, and he's so proud of his stupid tall son and can't stop bragging about him.

Being short is an advantage in the attack because of your agility. Height is an advantage in all other positions though.

it's important to be tall as a goalkeeper and defender, but height is all over the place for everyone else, Lorenzo Insigne is 5'4"

There's plenty of good short players in football, and some are even one of the greatest like Maradona, Pele, Messi.

The legit best soccer player ever is 5’6 Messi
Immediately thought this lol
messi
maradona
insigne
dybala
kante
dani alves
xavi
iniesta
david villa
pedro gonzalez
bojan krkic
alexis sanchez
sergio aguero (5'7)
verratti (5'6)
coutinho (5'6)

these players are all manlet sized (5'8 or less)

all of them are elite level soccer players who played at the top
also the 2010 barca team considered to be one of the best of all time was all manlets except the goalie, defenders and defensive midfielder (busquets)

Modric, insigne, ney, maradona, sterling etc...

it's important to be tall as a goalkeeper and defender, but height is all over the place for everyone else, Lorenzo Insigne is 5'4"
Cannavaro is 5 9

Roberto Carlos is 5’6” and is in my opinion the greatest left-back of all time.

But generally taller players are favored.

A reason that taller strikers would be perfected is due to limb length and magnitude of force they can produce:
+ They have a greater stride and can score headers/bicycle kicks/volleys far more easily.

Roberto Carlos is 5’6” and is in my opinion the greatest left-back of all time.

But generally taller players are favored.

+ They have a greater stride and can score headers/bicycle kicks/volleys far more easily.
even in spain where the avg is 5 10 most players qare 6 0 + (whites)

The best brazilian soccers are the shorter ones, Romario for example.

If anything, soccer is one of the few sports that has a place for short men to earn millions

Most of the famous strikers are under 6'0

I had a thought while I was watching the evening news. The BBC was showing highlights of the Premier League match Manchester City v. Manchester United. The height pill and height was on my mind; different blackpills occupy my mind on different days of the week feels like.

Are there any short soccer players? Is there a height requirement for men play soccer professionally, maybe a tacit one? If there is, I am expecting that the requirement is even stricter for goal keepers. In my school there were always jokes about the short kids being goalies, and I can't see any reason for that to change once growth plates have been closed for years.

In the highlights reels, all the player's heads appear to be level with one another and the players themselves look stockier than average men. Evaluating the looks of pro soccer players would result in a egregious selection bias I think.

A reason that taller strikers would be perfected is due to limb length and magnitude of force they can produce: longer limbs will produce more force because the foot will have to travel more distance in an equal period of time. If there really is a preference for taller players, then shorter players are fucked completely and irrecoverably, because going for a LL surgery will mean that their leg will turn into a compound fracture when they are tackled.

5020.jpg

186640622-aaron-ramsey-of-arsenal-celebrates-his-goal-during-the_crop_exact.jpg

BONUS:
Did you know that Google's search engine has been programed to return a set of images that promote inclusivity? You might be under the impression that Google images returns images from webpages that match your search terms and return a set of images that is representative of that group of people you are searching for, and without all this identity politics bullshit it would. However design docs from Google leaked some time ago showed that Google has an 'engine' for inclusivity. Seriously, try it now. Search up 'CEO' on Google and see how many women are returned. The relative frequencies of real life CEOs being a woman and the relative frequency you can calculate by counting the number of women and men, are not even close to equal.

Honestly, it tarnishes Google's search engine's reputation. Imagine if you were in a book store and asked for a book about apples and the librarian recommended you books about oranges and pears too, dispute that not being what you wanted.

I was looking for image links to decorate this post and I just had to add the sly effects of this diversity engine. BTW it's likely not only Google's search engine does this.

skysports-alex-greenwood-manchester_5091218.jpg

_c2_7970.png
images
wsl-man-city-bristol-city-football_6536914.jpg

These were the results from searching 'manchester city' and I didn't even scroll past one screenful. The engine is nuanced, and if you search for an event such as 'Premier league match', appropriate results will be returned (because it's not a person, it's an event or object).
Messi is literally 5’7

I guess the answer to my question is more nuanced that I thought. Lifefuel for short incels to gain status. Just become incredibly an incredibly talented striker and profit.

Also bump for the Euros.