Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Are there any preppers here? Users that stockpile food and drinks.

gotet

gotet

Overlord
★★★★★
I have stockpiled food and drinks here at home to last around 7 month. I had supplies for six month but yesterday i went to the store and bought resources for one more month. I store lots of canned food. Meat, ,soup, fish, fruit and vegetables plus dried Pasta, Rice, Noodles & Cous Cous. And a lot of various drinks. I plan to stock up on more supplies and resources like this to last a year. Now why do i do this?

Well, to be more independent from the "system" and to be able to thrive for some time if the elites and jews decide to starve us out. You never know when these evil parasites will strike at us. Creating food shortages and wars that leads to a period of famine is something i can see them doing. And it feels quite nice to have a lot of food and drinks stored. If i wanted i could go 7 month without even visiting a supermarket. That is independence and i like it.

I like being a nail in the eyes of the elites and jews! Being defiant and not ready to roll over the second they want it. I know that @Emba has a storage of food and supplies to last him a year so he is showing us the way.

Are there anymore guys here that are stocking up?

I have stockpiled food and drinks here at home to last around 7 month. I had supplies for six month but yesterday i went to the store and bought resources for one more month. I store lots of canned food. Meat, ,soup, fish, fruit and vegetables plus dried Pasta, Rice, Noodles & Cous Cous. And a lot of various drinks. I plan to stock up on more supplies and resources like this to last a year. Now why do i do this?

Well, to be more independent from the "system" and to be able to thrive for some time if the elites and jews decide to starve us out. You never know when these evil parasites will strike at us. Creating food shortages and wars that leads to a period of famine is something i can see them doing. And it feels quite nice to have a lot of food and drinks stored. If i wanted i could go 7 month without even visiting a supermarket. That is independence and i like it.

I like being a nail in the eyes of the elites and jews! Being defiant and not ready to roll over the second they want it. I know that @Emba has a storage of food and supplies to last him a year so he is showing us the way.

Are there anymore guys here that are stocking up?
Just in case, I have a stock of 5 kg of pasta and 5 kg of buckwheat porridge. Another bag of sugar is about 20 kg

I have at least 25 pounds of canned food in my basement just in case of a nuclear holocaust. Living in hawaii back in 2018 fucking traumatized me

in my case it's pointless, if something serious will happen i won't be able to hide or be able to secure myself from anarchy or wartime.

i don't even have room for this shit, i know my grandparents were hoarders

you better have gun and ammo to protect yourself, because if you don't it's only matter of time before you get raided by organized group of people with bad intentions

i have enough chicken tendies in my basement freezer to last for years

you better have gun and ammo to protect yourself, because if you don't it's only matter of time before you get raided by organized group of people with bad intentions
I own some weapons so they won´t take me without a fight. It´s also very important to never tell ANYONE that you are doing this (hoarding) to keep raiders out.

to keep raiders out.
if you live in private house then visitors are just a matter of time. Maybe if you had money to get a bunker somewhere in forest then it would be harder to find you

if you live in private house then visitors are just a matter of time. Maybe if you had money to get a bunker somewhere in forest then it would be harder to find you
I would love to have a bunker full of supplies and resources. I'm currently in an apartment since I sold my house almost a decade ago. I'm going to be armed to the teeth at least.

Well, I have 400 cigarettes and two cans of beans on my closet.

I dont even smoke.

I have at least 25 pounds of canned food in my basement just in case of a nuclear holocaust. Living in hawaii back in 2018 fucking traumatized me
Beware of canned tomato products! Their expired dates are to be fully trusted!

Most non acidic canned foods are often good long past the expiration date.

Rotate stock as well.

Humidity is not canned foods fren.

in my case it's pointless, if something serious will happen i won't be able to hide or be able to secure myself from anarchy or wartime.
In that case a knowledge of local wild food plants is neccisary.
I would love to have a bunker full of supplies and resources. I'm currently in an apartment since I sold my house almost a decade ago. I'm going to be armed to the teeth at least.
I wish I had teeth....

These damn jews and elites can start to starve us out if they feel they can profit from it.

Yes, Ive noticed richfags buying bulletproof and e*xolosive resistant cars where I live so ive stocked up on everything I can afford for now.

-1 bowl of chef boyardee ravioli
-3 bowls of easy mac (that I already ate the powdered cheese out of)

Yes, Ive noticed richfags buying bulletproof and e*xolosive resistant cars where I live so ive stocked up on everything I can afford for now.

-1 bowl of chef boyardee ravioli
-3 bowls of easy mac (that I already ate the powdered cheese out of)
Start stocking up more bro! Gather lots of resourses and assets.

Start stocking up more bro! Gather lots of resourses and assets.
Food is too expensive in america to stock up on (((they))) are planning something big

Food is too expensive in america to stock up on (((they))) are planning something big
Stock up slowly, one product a month maybe?

I would not be surprised if the jews and elite try to starve us out soon. As long as they profit from it.

I plan to stock up on even more resources and supplies this year. Defying these damn jews and elites is lifefuel. I always strive for more independence from their system.

yes I always grab a bunch of canned goods whenever i go grocery shopping