Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are there any pre 2020cels here or are they all dead?

Are there too many 2024 fags? Yes

All of them too busy sexhaving.

Holy shit how did this nigger go undetected for so long
& People claim the newer users are worse? There's was far more faggot & tranny posting back in 2017-2018. Just go back & read old threads.

They ascended

& People claim the newer users are worse? There's was far more faggot & tranny posting back in 2017-2018. Just go back & read old threads.
Aside from that, overall quality mogged.

Plus less underaged zoomers at least.

But yeah, no idea faggotry was that common.
There's more than that

@ilieknothing
@wereq (older account)
@Azaylias
@Uggo Mongo
@AsiaCel
@Angry_runt
@turbocuckcel_7000
@zerozerozero

Who I can think of from the top of my head.

@
wereq
@wereq (older account)
Yes I'm a 2018cel. This new account is from 2022 though. Original account (now deleted) was from 2018.

that was the 2017 niggers they all migrated from reddit shouldnt be a surprise they were faggots

It honestly feels like 2/3 active users are 2024cels, I think most people just end up getting bored after a while

There's more than that

@ilieknothing
@wereq (older account)
@Azaylias
@Uggo Mongo
@AsiaCel
@Angry_runt
@turbocuckcel_7000
@zerozerozero

bro. no one even remembers that 7000 posts nigger with a gay Tumblr avatar.

we remember quality posters like @mylifeistrash who got banned because hookers said hello to them in thailand.

There's more than that

@ilieknothing
@wereq (older account)
@Azaylias
@Uggo Mongo
@AsiaCel
@Angry_runt
@turbocuckcel_7000
@zerozerozero

I don't think there was rules against faggot & tranny posting until Fat Link became Admin.

They are probably here with new names

@edgelordcel is one

I'm pretty sure. I remember seeing the old rules on the waybackmachine & there was nothing against it.
in an ideal world, we wouldn't even need rules against it cause it wouldn't exist.

Spoken like a true newgen :feelskek:

Too busy fucking my doll.

Taking a break from my regular Monday evening hot tub foursome to represent day1cels.

Been busy wagecuckingmaxxing :fuk:

you exist and you also bragged about getting 14 tinder matches in 12 hours so maybe its time to take your leave too

I never said I ascended though, did I?

And if you read my other post you would know that I had my phone in front of my face just showing my body.

After that post plenty of incels on here have done the same thing and got matches as well, it’s a cope, you don’t take it seriously

I never said I ascended though, did I?

And if you read my other post you would know that I had my phone in front of my face just showing my body.

After that post plenty of incels on here have done the same thing and got matches as well, it’s a cope, you don’t take it seriously
jfl im not playing the retarded game of "i got tons of foid attention, nudes, matches, etc. etc. b-b-but I DIDNT ASCEND trust me. so im still an incel just like you teehee"

jfl im not playing the retarded game of "i got tons of foid attention, nudes, matches, etc. etc. b-b-but I DIDNT ASCEND trust me. so im still an incel just like you teehee"

Well I am so I don’t care if you don’t believe me, you read one sentence and already made your mind up without context.

Believe me if I were Chad the last place I would be is on here, instead I’d fucking someone’s girlfriend right now

I’ve been described as a pretty cool 2024cel…i think

I’m pretty sure @Emba has been here since maybe even ER’s attack, but on different websites like PUAhate

I’ve been described as a pretty cool 2024cel…i think

I’m pretty sure @Emba has been here since maybe even ER’s attack, but on different websites like PUAhate
Nah. I never did puahat...