Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are there any painless ways to die?

heroin + hypothermia. Hypothermia is more uncomfortable than painful and on heroin (esp. if you've never done it before) will numb the pain/discomfort easily. If you do heroin out on a winter night with poor clothing outside you will die falling asleep peacefully and you just never wake up. I heard your first heroin is the best high you will ever get, arguably the best day of your life, so I imagine this could be comfy to some extent as well.

Carbon monoxide. With a 1% concentration you die falling asleep within 3 minutes.

getting shot in the cerebrum

Carbon monoxide. With a 1% concentration you die falling asleep within 3 minutes.
This. If I ever rope, which I probably will, this is how I want to do, my life was already shit enough to agonize or be extremely nervous and insecure to pull the trigger, lie down comfortably and have a good sleep one last time, there is no better way, in my opinion

This. If I ever rope, which I probably will, this is how I want to do, my life was already shit enough to agonize or be extremely nervous and insecure to pull the trigger, lie down comfortably and have a good sleep one last time, there is no better way, in my opinion
For an insomniacel like me it's the ideal method. Or Nembutal but too risky.

N2 is the best imo. there is also heroin od but n2 is much easier to get, and more reliable.
N2 is the best imo. there is also heroin od but n2 is much easier to get, and more reliable.

Pentobarbital