Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Are there any overweightcels here?

• Thread starter ericdraven10101999
  • Start date
ericdraven10101999

ericdraven10101999

It Can’t Rain All The Time
-
I'm 268llbs how about you

I'm skinny-fat with man-boobs, and double chin. Thin wrists...
I actually wish I was just straight up fat, at least it would make my body consistent.

Couldn't tell you my weight, long time since I checked.

Fat fucks deserve the rope, sorry pal but fat people are disgusting

right here bucko 260

Not for now, but I'm a food addict

Last time I checked I was 191 lbs

I was like 230lbs, felt like shit, technically obese, years of LDAR destroyed me. I've been gymmaxxing my ass off for 3 months now and lost like 15lbs.

Fat fucks deserve the rope, sorry pal but fat people are disgusting
Calling people disgusting on an incel forum

I was like 230lbs, felt like shit, technically obese, years of LDAR destroyed me. I've been gymmaxxing my ass off for 3 months now and lost like 15lbs.
Height?

I'm only a BMI away from being considered as obese. What's up

Fat fuck I hate fat people, fat people are annoying retards I hate them. We need to slaughter them and use them for nutrients

Fat fuck I hate fat people, fat people are annoying retards I hate them. We need to slaughter them and use them for nutrients
Most respectful brocel here

Btw You were bullied by obese ones?

Btw2 Do you have me on ignore for being fat?

Most respectful brocel here

Btw You were bullied by obese ones?
no they’re just volcels most ascensions I see are fat people lean maxxing. Unless you were incel and got fat over time I see you as volcel.

Cmon man like a lot of fakecels tend to be fat and plenty of good genes having people ruin it by stuffing their food.
Btw2 Do you have me on ignore for being fat?
I have nobody on ignore.

no they’re just volcels most ascensions I see are fat people lean maxxing. Unless you were incel and got fat over time I see you as volcel.
I was always fat tbh, I was on 95+ percentile when I was 10. Now college has broken me. I see myself as potential normie (5-6/10) , but in bad environment, never genetics.
Cmon man like a lot of fakecels tend to be fat and plenty of good genes having people ruin it by stuffing their food.
It's true, but I some cases. I was gymmaxxing for 15 months and no improvement was seen, I only lost 12 kg in 4 last months when I began diet. Now I'm waiting for my bariatric surgery, but I have to lose 5-10% body mass.
I have nobody on ignore.
Ok, one time I quoted you and you haven't replied so I was thinking about it

I was always fat tbh, I was on 95+ percentile when I was 10. Now college has broken me. I see myself as potential normie (5-6/10) , but in bad environment, never genetics.
I c. Well you should still try to lose lean maxx.
It's true, but I some cases. I was gymmaxxing for 15 months and no improvement was seen, I only lost 12 kg in 4 last months when I began diet. Now I'm waiting for my bariatric surgery, but I have to lose 5-10% body mass.
Yea I understand that. Do you eat a lot or is your metabolism just really slow?
Ok, one time I quoted you and you haven't replied so I was thinking about it
When?

Yea I understand that. Do you eat a lot or is your metabolism just really slow?
Eat a lot, I'm overeating my stress and sorrows and my daily routine doesn't help with reducing my intakes. Too much carbohydrates and sugars.
I c. Well you should still try to lose lean maxx.
I know, I can't call myself full trucel (unless I mean my diagnosed autism and cured birth defect) when I've never been in default looks (when it comes to BMI)
Tbh I don't remember, one month ago probably. But it doesn't matter

Eat a lot, I'm overeating my stress and sorrows and my daily routine doesn't help with reducing my intakes. Too much carbohydrates and sugars.
I c. Yea you should ofc restrain from it how much do you weight
I know, I can't call myself full trucel (unless I mean my diagnosed autism and cured birth defect) when I've never been in default looks (when it comes to BMI)
Yea
Tbh I don't remember, one month ago probably. But it doesn't matter
Ah. Yea I probably didn’t see it then

My case is weird; I got more muscle from genetics that made me weigh a lot, or most think I weigh less than I should; like in high school, I was 5'9 at 203-208 with 23 percent body fat.

300lbs

I'm the fattestcel here. Literally the "mommy's good bouncing boy eating tendies" meme