Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Are there any other incels who’ve been sexual abuse victims?

GreaserBug

GreaserBug

Slime Ball Greaser
This might sound stupid to some of you guys but are there any incels who’ve been victims of sexual abuse or grooming? It’s something that affected me a ton and a main reason I’m a mentalcel and can’t form relationships properly at all.

So you’re not a virgin
Being an incel is about not finding love and willing companionship with someone else.
Being a victim of sexual abuse doesn't make you less of an incel and many would argue being rape doesn't void your virginity.

Being an incel is about not finding love and willing companionship with someone else.
Being a victim of sexual abuse doesn't make you less of an incel and many would argue being rape doesn't void your virginity.
Cool paragraph volcel

But there is a correlation with physical, mental and sexual abuse in childhood and being able to form personal bonds later in life, but most men won't admit to being sexually abuse.
Cool paragraph volcel
How am I a volcel?

If only. My god "sexual abuse" as a kid would have thrilled me
>wahhh wahhhha a woman made my peepee feel good with her mouth
Yea. Not going to complain at all. Can't hurt more than 30 years of never knowing what intimacy feels like.

If only. My god "sexual abuse" as a kid would have thrilled me
>wahhh wahhhha a woman made my peepee feel good with her mouth
Yea. Not going to complain at all. Can't hurt more than 30 years of never knowing what intimacy feels like.
I don't mean to disrespect you, OP, but I can't avoid seconding this.

I was almost raped by an older kid when was in kindergarten. I just laugh about the incident though. Didn't "traumatize" me at all. Part of why I feel that 'foids who are "traumatized" by being "almost raped" (by ugly dudes of course) are just bullshitters.

I was molested by a faggot, forced to suck dick. I hate faggots to this day as much as I hate foids for all of the neglect I've received. Somewhat schizoid/scizotypal as a result. I have a good job and portfolio of tech projects I've worked on, but that's about my only achievement. I'm dead when it comes to IRL relationships.

I wish I was sexually abused.

Got fingered up the ass by the predatory women so that’s up for interpretation

I would classify this as anal sex. It also meets the definition of rape, or would if the sexes were reversed. Because you were too young to give consent, it was rape no matter how you felt about it.

I think if a virgin is raped, they are still a virgin. Very few people agree with me tho.

Also for any of the men here who think they want to be raped, come visit me. If I jam a broomstick up your ass, you technically won’t be an incel any longer.

Last edited:
No
Also for any of the men here who think they want to be raped, come visit me. If I jam a broomstick up your ass, you technically won’t be an incel any longer.
:feelsohh:
:feelsohh:

This might sound stupid to some of you guys but are there any incels who’ve been victims of sexual abuse or grooming? It’s something that affected me a ton and a main reason I’m a mentalcel and can’t form relationships properly at all.
I'm here with u dude you're not alone.

Are we completely ignoring the fact that OP had a finger shoved up his ass? That's not what I call sex

Got fingered up the ass by the predatory women so that’s up for interpretation

So youre a volcel
LOL @ women having sex with you being predatory just get off this forum

I did not consent to being incel, therefore by being denied sex I am sexually abused

So youre a volcel
LOL @ women having sex with you being predatory just get off this forum

I did not consent to being incel, therefore by being denied sex I am sexually abused

I didn’t consent to be sexually abused either and now I don’t know how to build relationships because I’m mentally ill. Doesn’t sound like a choice to me dawg. But hey if you want to be raped by a women that’s none of my business.

You can't be raped by a foid and not like it, you only get traumatized if you got raped by a man.

Yes. My mom used to have me fondle her breasts and she would masturbate me. I can't form any sort of relationships whatsoever also.

I didn’t consent to be sexually abused either and now I don’t know how to build relationships because I’m mentally ill. Doesn’t sound like a choice to me dawg. But hey if you want to be raped by a women that’s none of my business.

LOL @ BEING THIS BIG OF A VOLCEL, Its my dream to be sexually "abused" by a girl

"Yeah guys Im sexually active but its not like I consent or anything, btw Im a mentalcel"

I hope you get banned

When i was 14 my ass was groped by 2 girls who were 16 while climbing the stairs.

In most cases women rapping a man is not a bad thing , get over it. All of us fantasized having sex with an older teacher or foid in school.