Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Are there any other incels in your family?

PleaseDontWakeMe

PleaseDontWakeMe

Banned
-
I am incel and I have one incel looking cousin that's probably incel. His parents had him when they were too old imo. Also my cousin seems to have created another incel. He is like a 5 ft 10-11 black guy which is tall enough and have average ish looks and body. That is just about enough to get by. But he chose to breed with a short Asian foid. She has a cute face but that's about it. She has no ass or curves. Her boobs are normal size. His first child was a boy. His 2nd a girl. The foid child will probably be fine but I doubt it will be that way for the son.

I don't see the son growing beyond 5ft 8 because of his mother's inferior height. If the body of the two average out then his body will be inferior than average. He wont get enough black strength passed down to him. He hasn't seemed to get a pretty boy face and.

I have been in the club recently and the men competing there are like 5 ft 10 - 6ft 1 with the odd 6 ft 4 guy around. The only short guys getting girls have good looking faces with excellent trained physiques. I.e they have everything but height. A 5 ft 7 - 8 ish dark looking Asian guy without a good physique isn't going to cut it. His parents have a lot of money so he will be spoiled and get everything he wants in life until puberty when he will get outcompeted if the environment stay like this. He will realize only below average and fat foids want to fcuk him and then see his little sister getting with guys that mog him in height and physique.

No, im only incel in my family i guess.

Yes i have one incel cousin, he’s the most based person in my family

sad story. Yes, the cousin of my mother is a wizard.

most of my cousins have yet to hit puberty, of the ones that have i am the only incel, one of my uncles is pretty much mgtow now, in 50s and single dad who been divorced with low class alcoholic foid for over 10yrs

No man, I am the only one. All my other family members are NT.

no but uncle got everything taken from him in divorce and his daughter is a lesbo :D

Nah im an only child, even my fucking doggo is an alpha and would be a chad if he wasnt neutered

No bro, I am starting to think that I am adopted tbh. I look nothing like me siblings or extended family

Yea I've 1 brother incel and 1 cousin incel, both cucks though

None that I can think of.