Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Are There Any Other Incels Here With Big Balls?

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
Like you don't take shit from people or at least women and when they crap on you, you shit on them back. Like just yesterday this cashier was disrespecting me at this restaurant and I called her a stupid useless bitch and walked out. This couple was glaring at me but they didn't say a thing.

I expected another type of balls, but okay. I got big both.

Why Are All The Words On The Title Capitalized?

I'm a girl and I work for sanctioning so I don't have balls.

yep. There was this hole at my previous internship who kept insulting me and telling me I'm work really slow. I said "shut the fuck up you fucking cunt" and left the internship.

No, I'm a big coward but I'm gymmaxxed so people don't tend to give me a reason to get angry.

I thought you meant literal big testicles.

I don't really know how to respond when people insult me tbh, I am too autistic. this happened all the time throughout HS, people would hurl insults at me and I'd just be like "haha yeah". seems like getting offended would only encourage them, but not responding clearly encourages them too. you can't win as a social outcast

Like you don't take shit from people or at least women and when they crap on you, you shit on them back. Like just yesterday this cashier was disrespecting me at this restaurant and I called her a stupid useless bitch and walked out. This couple was glaring at me but they didn't say a thing.
Help our boi @RREEEEEEEEE grow some balls to fight back those coffee makers.

I thought you meant tanuki.

I might be ugly but I do have balls. I've been banned from places, have a police record, etc.

what's tanuki
A mischievous racoon youkai that can transform into a human, they're known for clowning & have huge balls.
108368850_medium_1494279113.jpg

I was thought for a sec you posted you ball pics and wanted to compare sizes jfl.

No, I'm a big coward but I'm gymmaxxed so people don't tend to give me a reason to get angry.

Ultimately based- good on you.
Excessive emotionality and a quick temper are low IQ savage traits- not to mention mostly unproductive.

I stared down a heckler the other day in a busy high street, he took step back and got out of my way.

There’s a time and a place for balls- being a cantankerous bastard is never justified however.

Last edited:
Ultimately based- good on you.
Excessive emotionality and a quick temper are low IQ savage traits- not to mention mostly unproductive.

I stared down a heckler the other day in a busy high street, he took step back and got out of my way.

There’s a time and a place for balls- being a cantankerous bastard is never justified however.
I'm game if anyone wants to throw down, I can take and throw a punch. What I'm most afraid of is saying something stupid that will haunt me to my grave.

I'm game if anyone wants to throw down, I can take and throw a punch. What I'm most afraid of is saying something stupid that will haunt me to my grave.

Lol so true

When I’m in a high adrenaline state the potential for autism is increased massively

I’m better off staying mute