Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious are there any militarycels here?

quinn24

quinn24

Stay asleep
★★★★★
what country/branch etc.?

im in USA and it sounds fucking terrible

@oldcel75 was in the military killing terrorists or something.
Personally I think it's not a bad career choice, but if you're going into front lines or anything then you have to obey exactly and cuck out for superiors or whatever...

Military is bs tbh. In my country if youre a male, youre FORCED(its against human rights) to do your '''''''''military service''''''

I'm considering getting into a military academy tbh

i'm planing on joing the "military", after i gymmaxx

JFL @ fighting for a society that hates you

I was in the IDF (israeli military), a combat unit. I liked it. Walking with a red beret, paratroopers wings and red shoes gives you some respect, even if you are 5'6.

Yes (USMC), and it was one of the best decisions in my life. Yeah, I got deployed and yea I was in combat. Idk I guess I'm just not a pussy or a low IQ tard who can't understand the concept of a chain of command.

Military is Chad central from what I hear. Suifuel for incels. I guess the benefit is getting to run JBW or JBB game if you ever manage to get stationed in Korea or Japan.

A side effect of military life people often forget is hearing damage from gunfire/machinery

Military is Chad central from what I hear. Suifuel for incels. I guess the benefit is getting to run JBW or JBB game if you ever manage to get stationed in Korea or Japan.

Which is why I would never choose to join the military.

JFL @ fighting for a society that hates you
Tbh that right there is the reason why I quit the military career I wanted to go on.