Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Are there any legit online autism tests?

incelerated

incelerated

twisted genes
★★★★★
Title.
I'm starting to realize I might have autism. I don't wanna go to a retarded shrink to give me lies and take my money, not to mention it's not like there's anything I can do about it if I am autistic (right?)

Unless you get some welfare there's nothing to gain from a stupid diagnosis like that.

Unless you get some welfare there's nothing to gain from a stupid diagnosis like that.
Hmm.. true tbh. But I thought maybe they can tell me how bad I have it, which of the problems I have are due to it, or possibly how to counter the effects.
But even if I have it it's probably mild so yeah.
My main problem is just I'm very shy and socially anxious and I just hate everyone. Like I don't even want to make an attempt at socializing because I just hate normies to the guts. I've never met someone I like tbh. I have one friend which I hang out with sometimes but I don't like him that much either. He's just tolerable compared to normies and chads.

Hmm.. true tbh. But I thought maybe they can tell me how bad I have it, which of the problems I have are due to it, or possibly how to counter the effects.
But even if I have it it's probably mild so yeah.
My main problem is just I'm very shy and socially anxious and I just hate everyone. Like I don't even want to make an attempt at socializing because I just hate normies to the guts. I've never met someone I like tbh. I have one friend which I hang out with sometimes but I don't like him that much either. He's just tolerable compared to normies and chads.
I hate people too and I have no intention to socialize IRL at all. I don't know if I'm autistic but I am socially retarded and I have a lot unfixable problems in my mind which I've tried to overcome many times in my life to no avail. I'm 26 now and I've accepted the reality that if I haven't changed for the better so far then I never will. It sucks but it is what it is I guess.

They probably as useful as the hundreds of so called IQ tests online lol

Yeah I used to think I'm very smart because of them ngl. :feelstastyman:

The testes administered by IRL psychologists are not much different from those online testes everyone memes around.

Posting on .co

Title.
I'm starting to realize I might have autism. I don't wanna go to a retarded shrink to give me lies and take my money, not to mention it's not like there's anything I can do about it if I am autistic (right?)
Probably not

Title.
Same fairly sure I have autism I told all my therapists in the past but they never care enough to follow up they now tell me to go to some other place but I don't care anymore