Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Are there any Koreancels on incel.is?

Blackpill Rage

Blackpill Rage

Ethnic sfcel
★★★★★
Are there any actual Korean ricecels on here or are they all out slaying prime jbs?

we had one before i left(so like 9 months ago).no clue what happened to him though.he was a cool bro

we had one before i left(so like 9 months ago).no clue what happened to him though.he was a cool bro
So there are no Koreans on incels.is? Further proof that Korean rice are fakecels.

@epillepsy i think

I came across some on Reddit

Koreans could sort of statusmax in the west. Firstly theres not alot of them here so they are in low supply, and they do look a bit better than other asians. Usually pretty tall too

They have the power of Kpop and squid games on their side as well. Im sure a koreaboo would date them just for being korean. Also they can easily get plastic surgery

koreans r tall asians

Koreans have probably the best status out of all SEAcels nowadays, so I doubt there are a lot here

Koreancel checking in

Red light green light

Imagine being Korean and failing to kpopmaxx. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Kpopmaxxing is a meme.

"Just be a famous singer and get 100 plastic surgeries bro"

Faggot looking asian femboys don't get women wet.

We had a Korean here about 2 years ago if I'm not mistaken