Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Are there any insightful documentaries that I can watch on actual physiognomy?

• Thread starter BeatingInceldom
  • Start date
BeatingInceldom

BeatingInceldom

Banned
-
You know the whole looks is your personality shit.

Yes I know ugly means creep no matter what you do, but there is also other lays like high trust face and low trust face and looks intelligent or looks like he can fight.

There must be deeper layers to this stuff other than just high and low trust. Are there any documentaries out there anybody here has watched?

I sound quite silly asking about whether they done a documentary on the black pill, but you never know, it might be presented in a blue pill way.

What's there to know about this? They just exist and that's it no fun facts

physiognomy is pseudoscience

What's there to know about this? They just exist and that's it no fun facts

What just exist? I wanna know how life ticks differently based on your type of face.

You know the whole looks is your personality shit.

Yes I know ugly means creep no matter what you do, but there is also other lays like high trust face and low trust face and looks intelligent or looks like he can fight.

There must be deeper layers to this stuff other than just high and low trust. Are there any documentaries out there anybody here has watched?

I sound quite silly asking about whether they done a documentary on the black pill, but you never know, it might be presented in a blue pill way.
not exactly what you asked for but https://www.youtube.com/@QOVESStudio sometimes has stuff like that as part of their videos

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back