Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment are there any incels here with female friends they're attracted to?

quinn24

quinn24

Stay asleep
★★★★★
if so, why are you doing this to yourself? if she was really a friend, then wouldn't she help you out sexually?

beta orbiting cuck if you have female friends tbh.

Don’t understand how someone could claim to be blackpilled and then hang out with “female friends”. JFL.

What is a friend? I don't understand

not anymore back in like high school

I never really had any real life female friends but had a few I made online from various forums in the past I found attractive. They all had boyfriends of course or made it clear they just want some bitchboy to offload their feels to. I deleted them all eventually.

I can understand it only if we are talking about childhood friends.
in every other case you're just a orbiter.

I had some in the past all of them ends up backstabbing you or discarding you once better option comes along, with males its atleast 50%chance but with foids 100%

if so, why are you doing this to yourself? if she was really a friend, then wouldn't she help you out sexually?

Because I'm desperate. I doubt they even consider me friends.

What the actual fuck is a "female friend"? How on fucking earth you become friend with a female? WTF is going on with this site? It's cuck infestation.

Female "friends" is the biggest waste of time and death sentence there is. You're gonna be just as incel with or without conceited whores pretending to be your friend for one sided attention and validation. Desiring foids for anything other than sex or a real relationship is low IQ as fuck. They get worshipped by people and worship other people that aren't us enough. Only difference is we don't get anything of actual value for being some cunts jester. Their egos need to stop being inflated.

Don’t understand how someone could claim to be blackpilled and then hang out with “female friends”. JFL.
I had some in the past all of them ends up backstabbing you or discarding you once better option comes along, with males its atleast 50%chance but with foids 100%
I never really had any real life female friends but had a few I made online from various forums in the past I found attractive. They all had boyfriends of course or made it clear they just want some bitchboy to offload their feels to. I deleted them all eventually.

You don't nessesaraly have to be a beta orbiter,they could just be in your friend group.

You don't nessesaraly have to be a beta orbiter,they could just be in your friend group.
> having females in your group :feelshaha:

It’s over for cuckcels.

Yeah,pretty much.I never get why some guys want women in their group.It makes no sence.They're incapable of being funny and usually just vent about problems with girls while displaying blatant hypocricy.

the only time I have ever been "friends" with a female, is by being their beta orbiting emotional tampon who thought that by being in such roll I would eventually get to take a turn on her pussy like the many males who would come and go fucking her while I sat with my cock in my hand. jfl at female friends. females are good for shoving a cock into, if you cant do that then there is no point interacting with a female unless its to offload aggression by being degenerate

never had a female friend that i wasn't attracted to
what's the point of talking to a woman if u don't wanna fuck er

you are not an incel if you have female friends

female friends :soy:

( No im not an orbiter )

What the actual fuck is a "female friend"? How on fucking earth you become friend with a female? WTF is going on with this site? It's cuck infestation.

chads.is

Can't even imagine how one can have female friends, if girl talks with me for more than 5 mins I already get feelings for her. Screw it, make it 1 min.

Men and foids cant be friends, there will always be a sexual attraction present.

I don’t even have male friends

JFL at having friends

JFL at being an “Incel” with (((female friends)))

Don't have female "friends" why would I be friends with something evil unless the thing is going to literally worship and compliment me Every day. Even then I would mistreat a foid for being the evil creature it is.

Female friends: Yes. Attracted: No

I have no foid friends. I would never accept this kind of cuckery. It's either pumping the foid, or nothing.

^
This

^
This

Never had a female friend tbh

I do have one female friend. I respect her very much suprisingly tbh. She helped me out a lot and is a nice person. She is attractive, probably in the stacy lite or high tier becky area but i'm not really sexually attracted to her. She's like my bro or something.
you are not an incel if you have female friends
low iq. Ever heard of childhood friends? If you aren't getting pussy from them, you are an incel.

i'm not really sexually attracted to her. She's like my bro or something.
51C2D24A E068 47D6 A91B B481974C6898

males and females cant be friends

It's hard to explain tbh. She is hot but we have a special bond and I don't really want to see her in a sexual manner.
You would fuck her if you could tho. Don’t lie..
BD45D4C2 D8BC 4C9A B4D2 64263BC12B49

incel with female friends = fakecel, you are not an incel if you have female friends

I do have one female friend. I respect her very much suprisingly tbh. She helped me out a lot and is a nice person. She is attractive, probably in the stacy lite or high tier becky area but i'm not really sexually attracted to her. She's like my bro or something.

low iq. Ever heard of childhood friends? If you aren't getting pussy from them, you are an incel.
cope af

I can be friends with women only if they have a boyfriend or are married in general because it stops me from wanting to pursue them, otherwise I like them and I end up either ghosted or they try to make me an orbiter. Oh and even if they have a boyfriend or a husband they will still ghost me 99% of the time so it doesn't really work much either way.

I don't understand how any incel can claim he has female friends who "help" him. There's only one meaningful way she can help you, and if she does that you're no longer an incel.

I’m attracted to a few of my few former childhood friends. But nowadays they forget I even exist, despite all the good times we had back before looks meant everything.

She is not your friend!
Remembering a sticky on here a while ago.

"female friends"
yeah, nice way of justifying being a beta orbiter cuck

During my early 20s I did try being friends with several foids in an attempt to ascend, I foolishly thought that if I had female friends id somehow be more attractive to other women, but you always just end up as some beta orbiter.
Through the years I have lost contact with those foids and try to have very little to do with most women, 99% of the time they are more hassle then they are worth.