Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Are there any incels from Moscow?

negativecel

negativecel

Officer
★★
I want to find comrades:feelsjuice:

putin is a nigger

anyway there are definitely russian incels but not that many here, it's mainly incels from the anglosphere that congregate here

definately, inceldom is just as big in Prussia as it is in the west, if not worse actually. it just isnt talked about due to ssocietal reasons

definately, inceldom is just as big in Prussia as it is in the west, if not worse actually. it just isnt talked about due to ssocietal reasons
Inceldom has been spreading in the ru-segment for quite a long time (And I contributed to it in no small way.)

Last edited:
Nah, I’m from the hidden leaf.

I lead the Incel group on the VKontakte social network (Russian social network, who doesn’t know) https://vk.com/negative_incel

There is the image in the west that Russian women are better than western, way more beautiful (this is actually true), more traditional and less picky. For this reason a lot of men want their own "mail order" Russian bride. What can you say about this?

more traditional and less picky.
An absolute lie, there are a lot of whores (gold diggers) and they still jump only on the members of the chads, and their brains are more and more amazed by feminism.

An absolute lie, there are a lot of whores (gold diggers) and they still jump only on the members of the chads, and their brains are more and more amazed by feminism.
100%. It's just a fetish. Not more than that

definitely. Russia is very poor so there'd be a lot of malnutritioncels

Have you heard about the Monster Girl Encyclopedia? It is very popular with incels that read it. I have heard it is particularily popular in Russia, and as such I have suspected that there is a huge inceldom problem in Russia.

Last edited: