Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious are there any incel subreddits left

veqdera

veqdera

(:+ ! * * ARCHITECT * * ! +:)
★★★★★
r/TrueVirgin that’s the only incel subreddit I’m aware of.

dont use reddit

Reddit is not welcoming platform for people like us, we're the enemies and scum of society somehow for them.

R/IncelTears & r/IncelTear unironically has tons of Incels in denial on it.

No cuckitt only allows hardcore simp and normie subs

As others have said, there are plenty of incels on reddit, but the vast majority of them are bluepillers and/or in denial of their inceldom.

r/truevirgin, r/foreveralone, r/purplepilldebate do exist, however they are like the only ones left, and they won't tolerate a lot of the topics we discuss on this forum, or the way we speak to each other. The others like about specific traits like r/short, r/ugly, r/truerateme, or whatever that Asian masculinity subreddit is called, all of those are basically filled to the brim with bluepillers and some redpillers. Not a lot of blackpill discussion going on there.

In my opinion Reddit as a site is extremely cucked, and is only useful for information and discussion pertaining to very specific hobby communities like those made for a specific game or something like that. If you use it for political, blackpill, or other serious topics you will be harassed and down voted into oblivion by a wave of soyboys, cucks, and trannies. Even if you just make a few comments in this regard there are Redditors who consider themselves to be gatekeepers and watchdogs who will harass your account and follow you everywhere if you make comments they don't like or that they disagree with. They will also try to ban or get you banned from subreddits or even have your account permenantly suspended. It just isn't worth it.

Last edited:
every manlet subreddit

r/ForeverAlone

Not really, Reddit is for faggots anyways.

No and reddit is gay anyways

Dont use reddit, everyone there is a fucking pussy. Also a shit of lgbtq pedos on it.

They will all disappear before reddits IPO

r/TrueVirgin and r/ShortGuys

r/Inceltears & r/Inceltear

shortguys probably

Attachments

• IMG_0571.png
    IMG_0571.png
    193.4 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_0572.png
    IMG_0572.png
    360 KB · Views: 21
@xReCoNsLaYeR yeah that’s why I stopped using reddit you can’t say anything on there without hurting their soy feelings, I got permabanned from reddit for using the word “Jew”

r/ForeverAlone
That sub is too neutered. I came from there because the discussion is always theese low-T truecels talking about their 1000th rejection. No blackpill, no blame on the women, no real shit, it's so cucked. They all know the cause of their inceldom they just don't wanna say it out loud. It's embarassing.

r/ForeverAlone
I browsed but this reddit is cucked asf and lots of tee hee women

/TrueVirgin is better

I made a post there about Thai just now

r/allpilldebate was the last decent one.
There is only r/blackpillscience and r/shortguys left now.

r/ForeverAlone

r/allpilldebate was the last decent one.
There is only r/blackpillscience and r/shortguys left now.
TrueVirgin is Incelswithouthate 2.0, even better actually as it doesnt have landwhale as mod

TrueVirgin is Incelswithouthate 2.0, even better actually as it doesnt have landwhale as mod
seems decent maybe there is hope for a new big incel subreddit like r/incels r/braincels r/shortcels etc but i highly doubit it