Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are there any high school teachers

clip11

clip11

St. Bluepill
-
Or anyone that works at a high school or college campus? If so, how do you cope?

Or anyone that works at a high school or college campus? If so, how do you cope?

My work is my cope. But I teach in trade school type of school, in some classes there are only boys, girls are rare occurance. I like my job, I like teaching and I know a lot about stuff I teach. I'm good at what I'm doing, so at least in that I'm successfull

My work is my cope. But I teach in trade school type of school, in some classes there are only boys, girls are rare occurance. I like my job, I like teaching and I know a lot about stuff I teach. I'm good at what I'm doing, so at least in that I'm successfull
Well it's different if you work in an all boys school or at a school that rarely has girls.

I meant at a co-ed school with spandex wearing Stacie's walking around day in and day out

Well it's different if you work in an all boys school or at a school that rarely has girls.

I meant at a co-ed school with spandex wearing Stacie's walking around day in and day out

Question is then why picking school like that? It seems like something very masochistic to do

Why do you ask?
Because to get perspective on what it's like to be around prime Stacie's all day long everyday knowing that you have no chance of getting them and then seeing Chad play grab ass with them or hear a group of Stacie's talking about how hot your Chad co worker teacher is.

teaching would be a shit job tbh unless you're a prof at a uni racking in the $. why anyone would cuck themselves into a low-paying teaching position is beyond me. omega low iq tbh.

I used to work in a school. No spandex. Girls were mostly ugly or too young to be interested in. There were some beautiful ones but I never had to see Chad or Tyrone display ownership of them so whatever. I was bluepilled then anyway.

Teaching at a university brought me into more contact with genuinely fuckable, of-age stacies. I had higher status than them though which is good cope, whereas working in a secondary school and not even being a teacher is completely incel tier.

I used to work in a school. No spandex. Girls were mostly ugly or too young to be interested in. There were some beautiful ones but I never had to see Chad or Tyrone display ownership of them so whatever. I was bluepilled then anyway.

Teaching at a university brought me into more contact with genuinely fuckable, of-age stacies. I had higher status than them though which is good cope, whereas working in a secondary school and not even being a teacher is completely incel tier.
It would really suck to be a 5'2 potbellied balding Indian janitor at a high school or college. Sheesh. Talk about suicide fuel

That sounds like self torture

Dont smoke weed if you're a school teacher.

I worked as a bouncer for three months. If you think being around school foids all the time is torture, imagine how it is when they're slutmaxxed and getting groped in front of you.

Are there any high school shooters

It would really suck to be a 5'2 potbellied balding Indian janitor at a high school or college. Sheesh. Talk about suicide fuel
If you're a janitor you don't really interact with kids, though, I wouldn't think.

@Smallframecel

God no way I cannot stand at attractive teenagers

If you're a janitor you don't really interact with kids, though, I wouldn't think.
You'd still be surrounded by prime Stacie's who would go out of their way to avoid you. If you were a Chad janitor they might try to start conversations with you.
I worked as a bouncer for three months. If you think being around school foids all the time is torture, imagine how it is when they're slutmaxxed and getting groped in front of you.
:feelsrope:

@IsolationHurts is exactly what your looking for, he is High School Teacher and had made threads about his job.

@IsolationHurts is exactly what your looking for, he is High School Teacher and had made threads about his job.

Wel... I try to be as asexual as possible (depression helps a lot), i behave like a normie, smile and shiet, never look to jbs or their asses, never talk to anybody... Just go there, talk and leave as soon as possible. Ignore insults and the desire that other good looking teachers provoke. Then when im finally alone, i cry, drink and wish to be dead while watching literally anything on youtube...,and hope to get back to my parents home that weekend asap so i can smoke tons of weed before i have to go back to hs again. Im so absolutely depressed that i do nothing with the money i earn. Just buy more alcohol and weed.
If you have any specific questions...:feelsbadman:

Getting a teacher job is the most retarded thing someone can do. Sure, it's a noble profession, but it's not respected in the slightest today.

Getting a teacher job is the most retarded thing someone can do. Sure, it's a noble profession, but it's not respected in the slightest today.

I seriously doubt that anyone who didn't have fun in middle or high school -- that describes most of us, I'd bet -- would return to teach at that level. I went to an American public middle school for one year -- and it was hell. I later went to a private high school. But every time I had to walk around the inside of a public high school, though (for a concert or a sports game or whatever), I got the feeling that the walls close in very, very fast.

It's probably even worse when you're talking about middle-class suburban school districts, because the atmosphere at those schools, in particular, is one of an enclosed bubble where school/social life is of paramount importance and gossip spreads like wildfire.

Teaching a trade or at the higher ed level is different -- you probably interact with a smaller crowd, the vibe is far more professional, et cetera.

Wel... I try to be as asexual as possible (depression helps a lot), i behave like a normie, smile and shiet, never look to jbs or their asses, never talk to anybody... Just go there, talk and leave as soon as possible. Ignore insults and the desire that other good looking teachers provoke. Then when im finally alone, i cry, drink and wish to be dead while watching literally anything on youtube...,and hope to get back to my parents home that weekend asap so i can smoke tons of weed before i have to go back to hs again. Im so absolutely depressed that i do nothing with the money i earn. Just buy more alcohol and weed.
If you have any specific questions...:feelsbadman:
Why did you decide to become a high school teacher? I actually wanted to be a high school teacher also, until I decided against it during college. My high school teachers said I would make a great teacher, but back then all I cared about was the medical field. Obviously, that didn't pan out as well as I wanted it to, so I switched to majoring in education; but unfortunately, I lost my interest. It'd be suicide fuel to be inside a classroom and be reminded of what once was. I had a pleasant time in high school because I was liked by virtually everyone.

Why did you decide to become a high school teacher? I actually wanted to be a high school teacher also, until I decided against it during college. My high school teachers said I would make a great teacher, but back then all I cared about was the medical field. Obviously, that didn't pan out as well as I wanted it to, so I switched to majoring in education; but unfortunately, I lost my interest. It'd be suicide fuel to be inside a classroom and be reminded of what once was. I had a pleasant time in high school because I was liked by virtually everyone.

I studied philosophy at college, and thats all i can do with it: teach it. There is no other job except from college professor, and i lack the social skills to get that job, so i just passed the government test to become a HS teacher before summer and 2-3 months ago i finally got a substitution.
Not gonna lie, i actually like to teach what i teach. I love philosophy, i think its what distinguishes the western civilization (which i deeply admire) from any other civilization or culture. Philosophy is what gave us our sciences and our political systems, killed all superstition and naivety, made us mature and made us value inteligence and knowledge over physical or political power. It gave us a meaning and a direction (our "western ethos") as individual and collective subjects. It made us realize about our free nature, about human history... Thats the best part. My job is to constantly defend the most specific and valuable of our Western culture, which is being lost at full speed thanks to leftism, feminism and other nihilistic and suicidal ideologies. And i love it. I feel like the only sane person in a sinking boat, defending what define us and getting fucking paid for it.
The worst part is... everything else. Coworkers, students, bureaucracy, etc... Social interactions, apart of me teaching a large group, are overwhelming for me, because im socially retarded, and im usually anxious. Fucking hell. But when im finally explaining shiet (ive just finished teaching about Aristotle, who i admire as the creator of our western civilization, as Confucious was the creator of chinese civilization) i really like it. What i hate is what is before and after classes.
I only studied a bit of pedagogy (enough to know that its only another name for the same extreme leftist ideology that is destroying our societies) and ive obviously never found it useful, nor the students.
Anyway... i was basically ignored by everyone in HS, so not really bad or good memories. Now that im back, tho, im beggining to notice that i was that isolated kid with no friends that sits alone and never talks or asks or anything. It fucking sucks actually, because now i know that normies think about that kind of kids...

I know, my english is getting worse and worse. I dont have time to correct it, sorry. Hope its understandable.

Just focus on their acne ridden skin and think of all the STI:s in their cunts.