Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are there any good incel animes? NO LOOKISM, THAT SHOW SUCKS

Clavicus Vile

Clavicus Vile

I sold your soul for a daedric fleshlight
Any anime about an ugly guy who can’t get laid and gets treated like shit then he eventually gets revenge? It can be hentai too where the ugly guy ends up raping girls.

Shiiku x Kanojo ugly stalker kidnaps his crush and rapes her but HUGE piss/golden shower warning shit was too freaky I stopped watching at episode 3

The show doesnt suck, it shows reality from 2 different looks points,
The main character expiriences the good life and the bad life.

why would you want to watch something that reminds you of how shit your life is and how ugly you are

Not that I can think of, no. Most people don't want to watch a show about an ugler loser who can't get laid, but you can certainly find doujinshi out there about that, if that's what you're into. The most incel-adjacent storyline I can think of from one of the best anime I know is Tatami Galaxy. It focuses on a lonely third-year college student’s misadventure-filled quest for his idealized campus life of friends and ascension. Each episode is framed as one “run” through college — the main character/narrator enrolls, joins a different club or makes different friends, fails to realize his ambitions and lapses into despair over his shattered dreams.

The opening lines of the novel quickly establish our unnamed narrator, a student at Kyoto University — he’s unsatisfied with his life choices yet still hopeful for more. “Let’s just say I accomplished absolutely nothing during the two years leading up to the spring of my junior year in college,” he muses.

“Every move I made in my quest to become an able participant in society (to associate wholesomely with members of the opposite sex, to devote myself to my studies, to temper my flesh) somehow missed its mark, and I ended up making all sorts of moves, as if on purpose, that need not have been made at all (to isolate myself from the opposite sex, to abandon my studies, to allow my flesh to deteriorate).”

Last edited:
I read some manga about a femcel

it was cringe, but actually it is high iq before you judge it, I think the author of the manga is playing 4D chess, by making the character a femcel. He is baiting women then he is gonna drop truth bombs later I think.

No. Most anime follow moral dogma in some way and as such portray good as attractive and bad as ugly.

why would you want to watch something that reminds you of how shit your life is and how ugly you are
Representation, also I want to see them snap and do what my pussy ass never could.

No anime, only manga.

You mean where incel is
main character it is basicaly every anime out there.

just watch violence jack and genocyber

Redo of healer.
The MC is a manlet who get abused by a princess, but he escapes, rapes her and uses his powers to turn into a pretty boy and starts slaying virgin foids.

Redo of healer.
The MC is a manlet who get abused by a princess, but he escapes, rapes her and uses his powers to turn into a pretty boy and starts slaying virgin foids.
Actually? Shit I’m gonna watch that.

Any anime about an ugly guy who can’t get laid and gets treated like shit then he eventually gets revenge? It can be hentai too where the ugly guy ends up raping girls.
Yea Jobless reincarnation, the fatcel beated his meat to his kid niece

Last edited: