Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Are there any good blackpill/incel youtubers?

Den66kj

Den66kj

5'2 still a waste of space
★★
I used to watch some smaller incel youtubers but they all started families and are now happy :feelsrope:

I haven't really found any good ones, honestly. Maybe I just haven't looked hard enough. But I think there's a natural selection bias that causes blackpill content on youtube to suck, because people who are actually truecels are less likely to want to talk in front of a camera, while fakecels are perfectly fine with that and actually enjoy the attention.

Atm, I'd say Savvy Guyy.

I used to watch some smaller incel youtubers but they all started families and are now happy :feelsrope:
Rehab is decent but his newest videos are a hit or miss. I rewatched some of his incel tv vids and they were better.

Dbdr is gone. Most of the new blackpill YouTubers are laughably shitty dbdr clones. You still got thinking ape and rehab room. Thinking ape can get repetitive. Rehab room is a bit too obsessed with JBW to the point of denying reality. (He lied about Eliot Rodgers to push the narrative that he was rejected for being Asian)

I'm sure there's some good blackpill vent channels but they're hard to find among the previously mentioned flood of dbdr clones.

You're honestly just better off just reading posts off here tbh.

I haven't really found any good ones, honestly. Maybe I just haven't looked hard enough. But I think there's a natural selection bias that causes blackpill content on youtube to suck, because people who are actually truecels are less likely to want to talk in front of a camera, while fakecels are perfectly fine with that and actually enjoy the attention.
Rehab room is pretty good, like the other guy said, some of his new videos haven’t been super engaging/entertaining, but they still are true and insightful.

Hoemath is decent in breaking down dating dynamics, and embraces parts of the blackpill, which is how what he says is so accurate, but he’s a redpiller at the end of the day.

No

Not baiting Fat Link to suck mah dick

Dbdr is gone. Most of the new blackpill YouTubers are laughably shitty dbdr clones. You still got thinking ape and rehab room. Thinking ape can get repetitive. Rehab room is a bit too obsessed with JBW to the point of denying reality. (He lied about Eliot Rodgers to push the narrative that he was rejected for being Asian)

I'm sure there's some good blackpill vent channels but they're hard to find among the previously mentioned flood of dbdr clones.

You're honestly just better off just reading posts off here tbh.

just wondering wuts reality to u if not jbw

Trent is Dying's old unlisted videos are a good watch

I watch Rehab Room, savvy guy and True Form blackpill