Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Are there any girls that dont care about looks?

• Thread starter GeneticDysfunction
  • Start date
G

GeneticDysfunction

Overlord
Even the ugly roasties hate ugly men, are we really relegated to rotting in loneliness until our deaths? Fuck this life man, it's not fair i was born subhuman.

Anime girls.
Indeed, also:
6352497393af2ebbab339a29349b1708--robot-shop-robot-girl.jpg

Yes, but they're like winning the lottery. Very rare to find.

Black girls
plaugh.gif

No, they don't exist. There's literally more of a chance of you getting struck by lightning and eaten by a shark SIMULTANEOUSLY than there is of finding that. Must be, what...0.0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001?

In layman's terms, it's over.

blind from birth

So anime girls and robots, two non living creations of man that have no thought.

Stupid Ghetto woman who go after thugs

I think there are probably women who don't care about looks in that they assign a comparatively low priority to physical attractiveness. If you're genetic trash, you're genetic trash. It isn't just about "looks" at that point, you are subhuman. Just because she "doesn't care about looks" doesn't mean she's going to fuck or ever be romantically interested in someone who isn't even human.

They all care about looks. But some women strangely find uglier guys attractive. Like a guy who is viewed as 5/10 by all women would be viewed as 9/10 by this one particular woman.

We don't live in a utopian society where nobody cares about looks, unfortunately...

They all care about looks. But some women strangely find uglier guys attractive. Like a guy who is viewed asf/10 by all women would be viewed as 9/10 by this one particular woman.

This but you'll be lucky to come across one of these girls in your entire lifetime.

yeah, some care more about money and status. There's no such thing as unconditional love.

I think there are probably women who don't care about looks in that they assign a comparatively low priority to physical attractiveness. If you're genetic trash, you're genetic trash. It isn't just about "looks" at that point, you are subhuman. Just because she "doesn't care about looks" doesn't mean she's going to fuck or ever be romantically interested in someone who isn't even human.
Damn son, reading this stuff gives me a mini heart attack.

all women care about looks. its part of the female gender to have this trait

Not if you are really ugly..

I want to die

Yes, but they're like winning the lottery. Very rare to find.

You're wrong... Everybody cares about looks to some degree. If not looks, it's usually money or status, then maybe virtue signalling and she'll still never love you. Finding a girl who's standards are legitimately low enough to fit you in is near impossible.

Blind ones.

Blinding all women is the answer to inceldom.

Try asexual girls. Bad news is legit ones are rare to non existent and they still might care about looks for social/peer pressure reasons

No. For example I've seen literal blind girls still want tall men. Since women are the ones who get pregnant, they all care about your genetic quality.

The answer is a flat no.