Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are there any girls on this forum?

M

MSCONTIN550

Recruit
★★★★
Ok so I tried finding a gf on r/ForeverAloneDating. I made lots of posts. 0 responses lol. Made a point of responding to all the posts tagged with [F] on there. I would make coffee first thing in the morning and sit down and send messages to all the women posting on there. Quite sad truly because I thought they would give me a chance given they had had the exact same experiences in life as me. After that I moved to working my game on the females posting on r/MakeNewFriendsHere. Made one female friend only to be ghosted and blocked when we exchanged selfies.

Now this is a long shot but I'd like to try my chance with the women on here as well before finally admitting, as the kids do, that "its over"

Hit up my DMs! I'm copy pasting my r/ForeverAloneDating post so you women know what kind of guy I am!

Hello Reddit! I'm making this post in search of a girl to talk with and more. Maybe down the road we can be more than just friends if we click.

I enjoy taking walks in my free time, playing video games, spending time with my pet bunny, watching horror movies, occasionally binge watching shows, and spending time with family and friends. Feel free to talk to me about anything, I'll try my best to keep the conversation flowing.
I'm also a very shy person, and I'm hoping to improve upon that through conversations here.

A few dealbreakers: • overweight • Described as being not very conventionally attractive but im not one to believe in conventions either way! I think of myself as an iconoclast

Ask the staff
They have a harem of female infiltrators

Taker Karlson v tilte

@CHINKY CHONG GIRL

@Ron.Belgrade When you coming Mumbai my nigga
Bring some drugs when u do brah we'll trip together

'
Shes getting fucked by 10guys together with her daughter at the moment
I hate gookfoids as much as @BreezyHills but Coldboy is coping when he says Amelie Cheung isnt hot ID fuck the shit out of her but unfortunately giga Chad with blonde hair colored eyes only

They're all in @Chad's DMs

'

I hate gookfoids as much as @BreezyHills but Coldboy is coping when he says Amelie Cheung isnt hot ID fuck the shit out of her but unfortunately giga Chad with blonde hair colored eyes only
How do you know who I am jfl

yes, they are in our brain. The only cuckolds infiltrated are the black pill deniers and the idiot feminists with nothing to do hunting for "content" to plagiarize in their concept.