Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Are there any games you're looking forward to?

• Thread starter Deleted member 25223
  • Start date
Deleted member 25223

Deleted member 25223

λ ⊢ π
-
I'm looking forward for this two:

Hollow Knight was so boring. I don't know why people like it.

Halo 3 on pc.

I've been waiting for 13 years

Next Garfield Kart game if they make one

Victoria 3 (even though it hasn't been announced yet), Crusader kings 3, Full release of Bannerlord, TES 6, and Cyberpunk 2077.

CK3, Dying Light 2

Cyberpunk 2077.
  • Next Batman Arkham game
I'm looking forward to the court of owls that was teased:dab:
Court of Owls 008

Are you part of the population that argues it was boring because it was too easy?
No, it was just dull as fuck. I got past the first two bosses and then dropped it.

Fuck, I can't handle all this teasing. Just give me a release date tbh.
Read the comics to scratch that itch :dab:
I know the hate towards DC marvel here but this was really good
48553 SX1600 QL80 TTD

No, it was just dull as fuck. I got past the first two bosses and then dropped it.
Oh well... I actually think a lot of the sections and bosses were pretty cool, and the ambient is chill.

Elden Ring, Vampire: The Masquerade 2, next Playdead game, RE4 remake, Mafia remake.

We need another splinter cell game.

I used to have so many but they continued failing me one after another.

Not really, maybe cyberpunk 2077 since it will be pirated day 1, but i don't like cd projekt red that much

Hyped as fuck for silk song, I love hollow knight. Beat steel souls twice and path 5 in godmaster. Will def get

Hyped as fuck for silk song, I love hollow knight. Beat steel souls twice and path 5 in godmaster. Will def get
The new mechanics they teased on the trailer are very cool. Imagine being able to grab onto an enemy mid air and then launch yourself towards them. I can't wait to play it.

The new mechanics they teased on the trailer are very cool. Imagine being able to grab onto an enemy mid air and then launch yourself towards them. I can't wait to play it.
I just hope they dont add more shitty kickstarter bosses ngl Markoth can fuck himself he killed me like twice in steel soul

I think it's time for me to stop gaming. I'm starting to get bored of it and none of the new games interest me. I'm guessing next generation of consoles will have remasters of this current generation of games.

Ghosts of Tsushima which is an exclusive for PS4.

I'm really hoping its an epic and every bit as good as it looks in the trailers.

I do NOT want it to turn out to be a colossal and dissapointing piece of shit like Nioh 2 and The Last of Us 2: SJW Boogaloo.