Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Are there any free online multiplayer games we can play?

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks!
★★★★★
Not cards or chess because those suck.

league of legends?

Agar.io
Slither.io
Not free but Mario Kart Wii Wiimmfi is fun

I'm drunk so forgive me if I say the name wrong, but what about krunker.io?

We should have our own Minecraft server

I think that will take a long time before you can get strong enough to play properly.

Are there any shooting or fighting games? Making a snake or ball grow isn't very exciting.
Play Garfield kart. @Dionysus

I've been playing this ftp game called minion masters, it's pretty simple and fun, and the games last only 5 minutes, so it's good for when you don't have much spare time or your spare time is less than 30 minutes long

I've been playing this ftp game called minion masters, it's pretty simple and fun, and the games last only 5 minutes, so it's good for when you don't have much spare time or your spare time is less than 30 minutes long
It's pretty cool, but it looks like you need to spend time getting expensive cards.
It's ok, there's probably others on here who are old school players of that game too.

I wish they still had the free version of Ace Of Spades.

Plenty of free games on steam.

Also online monopoly and pool.

I wish they still had the free version of Ace Of Spades.

Plenty of free games on steam.

Also online monopoly and pool.
Good ideas, I need to check out steam. I remember playing pool was fun.

Originally yes, toplane is the most incel lane, no gives a fuk about you :cryfeels:
I mained singed which just made it worse too.

Same. I played singed top to level 30. Then switched to other stuff since he's not that good against non retarded opponents.

Space station 13. The autists game of choice.

Runescape. If you have a lot of time to waste

I miss Ace of Spades.
Even the Steam version is down... :feelscry:

They tried to be TF2 but with shittier graphics and payment.

The fuckers took away the free one from us which probably would have lived on till this day. It was such a fun game.

It's pretty cool, but it looks like you need to spend time getting expensive cards.

It's ok, there's probably others on here who are old school players of that game too.
not really, I guess because they have a promotion right now you can get a full deck for free so I've been using that. I find that the game is more about timing, placement, and countering than it is about individual power of the cards. If you have good strategy and technique, the quality of your cards doesn't really matter until you reach people on the same skill level as you.

I climbed from wood league to gold in both solo and team matches in about 4-5 hours on a single winstreak yesterday, until I ran out of time and had to stop procrastinating my work, because most people in this game don't understand the concept of tempo, mana efficiency and using their health pool to gain mana advantage.

The default hero you get at the beginning of the game is also one of the strongest ones, and there's a promotion right now where they give you a bunch of legendaries and epics from their newest expansion for free, so I haven't really had any trouble steamrolling pretty much every match

Last edited:
I climbed from wood league to gold in both solo and team matches on a single winstreak yesterday because most people in this game don't understand the concept of tempo, mana efficiency and using their health pool to gain mana advantage.
Are there any gaming strategy videos you can post here to show us how to play like pros?

I miss Ace of Spades.
Even the Steam version is down... :feelscry:

Apparently the classic version still exists. It might have players on it.

Same game and servers but with better graphics:

Last edited: