Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion are there any forums that emphasize discussion with ascended incels?

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Visionary
★★★★★
in b4 "if they ascended they were fakecels not truecels" plz

I don't view life in such black and white terms, and would like the opportunity to talk with them in a place which is otherwise friendly to our culture and respectful to us. But does such a forum exist?

r/Incelexit
eh no, descrip says it's for people who want support with a way out.

I want to talk to people who ascended but still want to engage with our community.

IE what I would want to do if I somehow ascended

Don’t know of any forums like that tbh

It has to be extremely rare for an incel to ascend. Never met one, never heard of one. If you're ugly - you're ugly.

looksmax already exists.As an incel your only way of ascension at best is to betabuxx some third world girl.that or you statusmaxx,plus get really fucking rich(a couple of millions is nothing to foids).good luck getting those two happening kek

I think looksmax is your best bet.

looksmax offtopic probably

I wish IC.co and LM.me both had more specific subforums

Would probably be a good read but any incel who ascended was probably fakecel or volcel. True ascension is nearly impossible

any incel who ascended was probably fakecel or volcel

I don't agree. If we look at stuff like thincels or mentalcels or fatcels for example there are ways to intervene and make yourself muscular, ripped or psychologically stable, and maybe that's enough of a difference for some happiness if you happened upon a unicorn who isn't gigachad-only.

You were never gigachad to begin with (he automatically conforms perfectly with mental health, leanness and msucularity) but maybe you had the potential to be a brad or something.

That doesn't at all make thincels/mentalcels/fatcels "fake" or "voluntary" because you don't really choose to suffer these ways, but more like you just didn't have the strategy together to cure yourself.

It's kinda like calling someone with a bacterial infection "voluntarily septic" for not taking antibiotics even if they didn't know about antibiotics or have access to them. Just because the solution is hypothetically out there doesn't mean you're voluntarily rejecting it for not knowing how to apply it to better yourself.

For non-correctable incels, rather than "truecel" (impyling all otehrs are non-true) I would instead say something like "forevercels".

I don't agree. If we look at stuff like thincels or mentalcels or fatcels for example there are ways to intervene and make yourself muscular, ripped or psychologically stable, and maybe that's enough of a difference for some happiness if you happened upon a unicorn who isn't gigachad-only.
SMV is fluid. People don't know their true SMV until they try something like you suggested, getting ripped or finding psychological peace with some mental illness. So some incels could self-improvemaxx to ascend. Even then, there have been cases of people self-improving and are still unable to ascend. But there is room for some to acend.
You were never gigachad to begin with (he automatically conforms perfectly with mental health, leanness and msucularity) but maybe you had the potential to be a brad or something.
This is suifuel tbh. Maybe if I had done one or two things differently, maybe my life would have turned out differently. Maybe I could have been a brad. But I am of the school of thought that I was at that fork in the road years ago and there is no hope now to backtrack.
That doesn't at all make thincels/mentalcels/fatcels "fake" or "voluntary" because you don't really choose to suffer these ways, but more like you just didn't have the strategy together to cure yourself.
I agree
In my post I was pointing out how hard it is to ascend. I admit there are ways to SMV maxx and only then can you know if ascension is in your reach. I was more referring to those poor souls who do go the extra mile to better themselves and they get caught in inceldom because of the things that they cannot self-improve away.