Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Are there any foids that are sandmen only

• Thread starter Substitute Subhuman
  • Start date
Substitute Subhuman

Substitute Subhuman

Holding Frame
-
There has to be one group of foids thst are "sandmen only". Who might those foids be?

Hypergamy makes this question worthless.

Subhuman foids with ethnic fetish

Are there any nordic Stacys that may be sandmen only?
There definitely is in any racial groups but the women who have such preference are probably low tier, foids of all race prefer white guys in default they only start developing fetish /niche for certain ethnics when they fail to get white guys

Are there any nordic Stacys that may be sandmen only?
I live in Finland and usually its like 30 year old refugees who are with 50 year old women.

You might find some "sandmen only" women in accommodation centres. There have been even cases of the women having sex with these refugees. Note: these women are typically on the older side and not very good looking.

COPE

I live in Finland and usually its like 30 year old refugees who are with 50 year old women.

You might find some "sandmen only" women in accommodation centres. There have been even cases of the women having sex with these refugees. Note: these women are typically on the older side and not very good looking.
:feelsrope::feelsrope:

There has to be one group of foids thst are "sandmen only". Who might those foids be?
Indian, African, and Slavic women come to mind mostly. Though it depends on what shade of sand you are. Both of these men are Saudi, yet I doubt women would treat them the same

Rashaida man EFYT6E
9412d210d9d608163b8eae9ba324e3ae

The second sand is basically a white guy with a tan
Yeah, basically lol. It's why MENA barely manage to compete with Europeans, because many MENA just look like darker Europeans.

This Algerian guy looks like gigachad:feelskek:

methode times prod web bin b9921fce 6a96 11e6 b5c6 db979e28e7a6

Hardcore muslims foids would most likely not date outside their religion, not because of race, more because of faith, so i think these foids are the closest to sand only

*chaddam drug dealer only