Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are there any fat or overweight chads?

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
All chads I've known have been skinny or buff, the fat would hide their facial bone structure so I don't think that Chad has to not be overweight.
If anyone has proof to disprove me then feel free to provide it.

I had a friend in school who was a fat incel, but as soon as he got slim he became chad. Same girls who fat shamed him, and acted grossed out, were ready to suck his cock on his call.

Dekim said:
I had a friend in school who was a fat incel, but as soon as he got slim he became chad. Same girls who fat shamed him, and acted grossed out, were ready to suck his cock on his call.
That's why fat cels must lose weight before they can determine if they are actually ugly.

There's a Chad where I work who is not skinny or buff. His body is pretty average, even slightly chubby. He's also not that tall or Chadly but he gets laid all the time. He's high T, only eighteen and has full stubble and a very deep voice, I think that is part of the appeal. It's suifuel having to work with him and listen to him talk about the girls he fucks the entire time.

My Chad friend is also chubby and still gets girls left and right.

I know one. He can fuck any woman within minutes. Frame + facial bones are everything.

Chewbacca said:
There's a Chad where I work who is not skinny or buff. His body is pretty average, even slightly chubby. He's also not that tall or Chadly but he gets laid all the time. He's high T, only eighteen and has full stubble and a very deep voice, I think that is part of the appeal. It's suifuel having to work with him and listen to him talk about the girls he fucks the entire time.

Lol almost as if being average but extremely NT is enough to get laid

hehe xd said:
Chewbacca said:
Lol almost as if being average but extremely NT is enough to get laid

I think it is. Especially in this area.

I doubt it. maybe dad bod chad, but not overweight

Yep. Chads are made in bone not flesh