Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are there any examples of E-Chads exploiting money from female orbiters?

ColdLightOfDay

ColdLightOfDay

Serge’s alt.
★★★★★
Or are only men so pathetic as to fall for these ridiculous ploys?

yes man
youtubers like Onision

The most popular streamers on tik tok are chads who get donations during the streams.I do not recommend visiting it though,it has to be the most cancerous site/app available

@NEETAndTidy once got a videogame sent to him by a cadfish victim if he wasn't LARPing about that too.

Last edited:
The most popular streamers on tik tok are chads who get donations during the streams.I do not recommend visiting it though,it has to be the most cancerous site/app available
do women actually donate or just gay cucks?

You should ewhore instead, more efficient way to make money.

I know irl cases of this but it usually involves irl interaction, not just anonymous strangers being gifted money by thots. Chads especially criminal ones can easily string along multiple women getting them to pay for shit.

They exploit old fags.

@NEETAndTidy once got a videogame sent by him by a cadfish victim if he wasn't LARPing about that too.
that was a larp. he was talking about his """gf""" all along.

that was a larp. he was talking about his """gf""" all along.
There is no evidence on that particular case but yes maybe it was that. We should check if it was around Valentine's day lol.

You can potentially make more money larping as a Stacy instead