Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Are there any doordash/ubercels here?

METALMILITA88

METALMILITA88

King Of The Confederacy
★★★★★
Finally got a car yesterday and I am thinking about doing this, preferably door dash instead of Uber so that I don’t have to deal with retarted foids/normscum and have them shit up my ride.

I need money and my mom will make me work or kick me out but I don’t want to be a wagie at an actual job (they won’t hire me anyway) so I am strongly considering doing this. The pay for my area (depending on how much you run) averages at around $20 an hour, which is good money. But since Beijing B’nai B’rith Biden fucked the economy so bad fuel costs will be eating into a lot of the profit :feelsUgh:.

So has anyone here taken this route and can properly advise me?

They'll be lots of competition probably.

Finally got a car yesterday and I am thinking about doing this, preferably door dash instead of Uber so that I don’t have to deal with retarted foids/normscum and have them shit up my ride.

I need money and my mom will make me work or kick me out but I don’t want to be a wagie at an actual job (they won’t hire me anyway) so I am strongly considering doing this. The pay for my area (depending on how much you run) averages at around $20 an hour, which is good money. But since Beijing B’nai B’rith Biden fucked the economy so bad fuel costs will be eating into a lot of the profit :feelsUgh:.

I’ve been doing odd jobs since I was 15/16 so I have quite a bit of experience. (Recently) I actually temporarily worked at Uber eats for about 6 months to save up some extra money,,,I don’t own a car though I have a motorcycle which I used to get around and deliver food to people. Most people asked for the food to be delivered outside on their doorstep which was good for me being socially unequipped to handling long human to human contact :feelsLSD:. Pay was pretty decent honestly, around £13.50 per hour. Wasn’t a hard job,,,except sometimes driving to peoples houses that were part of secluded areas was a bit annoying. I’d say it’s a good temporary path, especially if you don’t wanna get average retail job:panties:

They'll be lots of competition probably.
I’m not in a big city but big enough to where there will probably always be orders and I stay up late as hell so I can be available when no one else is.

I’ve been doing odd jobs since I was 15/16 so I have quite a bit of experience. (Recently) I actually temporarily worked at Uber eats for about 6 months to save up some extra money,,,I don’t own a car though I have a motorcycle which I used to get around and deliver food to people. Most people asked for the food to be delivered outside on their doorstep which was good for me being socially unequipped to handling long human to human contact :feelsLSD:. Pay was pretty decent honestly, around £13.50 per hour. Wasn’t a hard job,,,except sometimes driving to peoples houses that were part of secluded areas was a bit annoying. I’d say it’s a good temporary path, especially if you don’t wanna get average retail job:panties:
Sounds good that’s about the same pay as being a retail wagie. I could also get a job delivering pizzas or something.

But then I would have to be on the clock under a (((boss))) and deal with coworkers which I’m too antisocial to do.

From my understanding freelance food delivery like DD/UE let’s you clock on and off whenever you want which is a major benefit for me since I have an erratic schedule.

I’m not in a big city but big enough to where there will probably always be orders and I stay up late as hell so I can be available when no one else is.

Sounds good that’s about the same pay as being a retail wagie. I could also get a job delivering pizzas or something.

But then I would have to be on the clock under a (((boss))) and deal with coworkers which I’m too antisocial to do.

From my understanding freelance food delivery like DD/UE let’s you clock on and off whenever you want which is a major benefit for me since I have an erratic schedule.
Exactly that’s why I chose to work with freelance food delivery than be an employee at Pizza Hut or some other fast food place. You get pretty much similar wage at retail (though sometimes you get tipped when working at UE,,,not very likely though, but you occasionally get that rare nice person) :feelsLSD:There’s not really any schedule (in my experience) you just get paid for the work you do, not sure how it is in America though

Exactly that’s why I chose to work with freelance food delivery than be an employee at Pizza Hut or some other fast food place. You get pretty much similar wage at retail (though sometimes you get tipped when working at UE,,,not very likely though, but you occasionally get that rare nice person) :feelsLSD:There’s not really any schedule (in my experience) you just get paid for the work you do, not sure how it is in America though
I’ll wait for some more replies from others in the morning and I’ll head forward with applying for this.

And so the company pays you a flat rate for every order or does it vary?

I’ll wait for some more replies from others in the morning and I’ll head forward with applying for this.

And so the company pays you a flat rate for every order or does it vary?
So before you do an order you have the option to see how much you’ll get paid per the delivery (not each delivery gives you the same payout) after you do the delivery you get your money on your UE in your bank account but you have to cash out the amount you’ve made (usually is cash out after I’ve finished working for the day, not after every single payout)

So before you do an order you have the option to see how much you’ll get paid per the delivery (not each delivery gives you the same payout) after you do the delivery you get your money on your UE in your bank account but you have to cash out the amount you’ve made (usually is cash out after I’ve finished working for the day, not after every single payout)
I see so the bigger the order the bigger the payout?

I see so the bigger the order the bigger the payout?
Also the longer distance from the fast food place they order,,,I think they have some sort of equation they use to figure out how much money you get paid per order but it varies on which place you come from

How many hours a week are you planning to work for? If it's long hours I'd just get those regular wageslaving jobs in warehouses (not retail), they aren't too bad although first few days are brutal
Maybe a few hours a day whenever I feel like it definitely not full time 8 hour wageslaving. Just enough to have to some extra money to spend and to keep my mom off my back about not doing anything.

Also the longer distance from the fast food place they order,,,I think they have some sort of equation they use to figure out how much money you get paid per order but it varies on which place you come from

Door dash/Ubereats is for niggers/spics. You’re Caucasian, use that brain of yours to come up with a better way to make money :feelsjuice::feelsjuice:

Bigger the city the better it could be I guess.
I made nothing in the state capital or our biggest city doing Uber or driving a regular cab.

Can't wait till I get a car. Sucks having to awkwardly sit on a crowded bus with normies ans being forced to sit next to strangers. Life would be much easier

Door dash/Ubereats is for niggers/spics. You’re Caucasian, use that brain of yours to come up with a better way to make money :feelsjuice::feelsjuice:
I have the Skill set of a nigger or spic this is all I can do :dafuckfeels:

My Aryan brain thinks that I should make some money doing this and then invest it into crypto or perhaps something less volatile to make yuuge profits :feelsokman:

Not even close to worth it with today's gas prices and the long-term wear/tear of your car.

Not even close to worth it with today's gas prices and the long-term wear/tear of your car.
I drive a Jap car so it’ll last forever and it gets good MPG. And when it comes to gas prices the highest here is $4.50 per gallon which is pretty good compared to a shithole like California.

be sure to take into account car maintenance into your costs

They are doing a (((background check))) on me now

Can't wait till I get a car. Sucks having to awkwardly sit on a crowded bus with normies ans being forced to sit next to strangers. Life would be much easier
Buses are awful, especially the ones in London :feelsrope:

Oof, I can imagine. Sucks for us UKcels
Exactly, even thinking about public transport is traumatic :fuk: especially being an ND with serious noise sensitivities and sensory overloads. Even with my ear defenders I could still hear some noise and the people around me were just so clustered and fuck probably the worst experience I’ve ever faced in my life. All because my dad refused to drive me to school. Ahhh thank fuck for my motorbike, really was the biggest blessing of my life:cryfeels::cryfeels:

Exactly, even thinking about public transport is traumatic :fuk: especially being an ND with serious noise sensitivities and sensory overloads. Even with my ear defenders I could still hear some noise and the people around me were just so clustered and fuck probably the worst experience I’ve ever faced in my life. All because my dad refused to drive me to school. Ahhh thank fuck for my motorbike, really was the biggest blessing of my life:cryfeels::cryfeels:
Atleast you got a motorbike. Pretty fucking cool imo

I did GrubHub.

You will only make 16 an hour.

With 5 dollar gas forget it.