Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are there any cases of women dating broke homeless men solely because they were chads?

dogemperor

dogemperor

Greycel
Would a woman still date a homeless man with no money whatever if he had a chad face and body?

Chad going homeless is probably as common as 50 IQ ghetto nigger becoming nuclear physicist

Many cases
Females want Chad if he's homeless or not

Yea. Years ago when I was getting into MGTOW (before I knew about blackpill) there was video of tall, somewhat handsome man, who had no job or home, but he was meeting women at club, and then he was going to their home to eat, shower and fuck them.

When he didnt find women that was attractive enough he would just sleep on a fucking pavement and tried the next day.

I found it I think:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmav517MQJc

Last edited:
I don't think date is the right word. But have sex with, yeah, It happens I'm sure.

I doubt you will find that many homeless Chads though.
If a Chad managed to become homeless, I actually think they should kill themselves... You were given life on a diamond platter, and you still managed to fuck it up.

Of course. How new are you?

Women would even fucking pay money to date a tall chadfag

off the top of my head, George Clooney used to be a homeless Chad

Not homeless, but I have heard of foids cheating on their successful husbands with loser chads who live in their moms basement.

Bum/thug chad fetish