Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are there any Americans without a Drivers License?

Barnacle

Barnacle

Banned
-
In the USA basically every person gets one for free at age 16 after driving 10 minutes in a circle so ofcourse Americans will underestimate the hyper-tards in Euroland that do not have a DL or failed at it because it is somewhat harder here.
Again, we understand that for YOU having a car or a DL is nothing special because it is universal.

@LastGerman

G8fg05ss6l011

Again, we understand that for YOU having a car or a DL is nothing special because it is universal.

And it should be universal in general. It is something so crucial yet it is special at the same time. You only have this life to make a driver licence and drive a car. This life and specifically this era will never come back.

Also, you have to wait at least 2 months for the permission to do theory examination. This is just a bit over the top here.

I'm 19 and don't have mine.

Lol, I also think this way :D

And this is why I cannot comprehend this situation. I failed so hard, there is just no room to come back form this properly.

Last edited:
And this is why I cannot comprehend this situation. I failed so hard, there is jsut no room to come back form this properly.
Believe me, this is the number one reason for my suicidal thoughts.

In the USA basically every person gets one for free at age 16 after driving 10 minutes in a circle so ofcourse Americans will underestimate the hyper-tards in Euroland that do not have a DL or failed at it because it is somewhat harder here.

@LastGerman
In Canada we have to do two road/highway tests to get fully licenced. Doesn't seem to stop anybody tbh.

I never drove. I'm 57. No license.

I got mine at 15 but never had a vehicle to drive with so it honestly is useless. On the flipside I knew plenty of people without IDs that did have a vehicle and drove without a license and fucked like crazy.

There are no limits to the suffering you will endure as a poor incel.

That is so fucking brutal. You are emasculated by little teenage females. There is no room to come back from this anymore. This really hurts my penis. Here, take a bit of my energy:

606205.jpg

I got mine at 15 but never had a vehicle to drive with so it honestly is useless. On the flipside I knew plenty of people without IDs that did have a vehicle and drove without a license and fucked like crazy.

There are no limits to the suffering you will endure as a poor incel.

Both examples mogg me.

In the USA basically every person gets one for free at age 16 after driving 10 minutes in a circl

@LastGerman

not even, all I had to do was reverse and make a three point turn and they gave it to me

not even, all I had to do was reverse and make a three point turn and they gave it to me

Moggs me so hard. @Barnacle how can we endure such mogg?

I do not.
bro what the fuck I cant even get one as a USA cel

Moggs me so hard. @Barnacle how can we endure such mogg?

What's the process in Germany/what's stopping you from getting it exactly? I got my license the earliest possible ago I could (16) in USA, I can't imagine living without being able to drive.

What's the process in Germany/what's stopping you from getting it exactly? I got my license the earliest possible ago I could (16) in USA, I can't imagine living without being able to drive.

I am kinda tired now of the humblebrag comments... @Barnacle @rightfulcel there is really no break.

I am kinda tired now of the humblebrag comments... @Barnacle @rightfulcel there is really no break.

Yea it's not a humble brag at all, public transportation doesn't even exist in most places. You 100% have to get a drivers license in the USA or else you can't work, everybody has one here and it's not hard to get at all.

So, again, what's the situation where you live with driving/getting license?

Licenses will be useless once self driving cars are the norm.

Also it's kinda scary how easy the test for a license is here in America. Like mine was literally just going around the block and back to the DMV, a turn or two on red, a stop sig, and back to the DMV before showing my obviously disinterested tester how to park up and down uphill.

And you don't have to retest until you're 75 so you can literally get a license and still renew it without ever getting behind the wheel of a car or truck ever again.

So, again, what's the situation where you live with driving/getting license?

Guess what. If I could drive, I would. But nobody thinks about the obvious fact that you can actually have trouble with driving itself. Also a driver licence in Germany costs more than 2000 Euro. You also have to wait more than 2 months for the permission to do theory examination. Also, driving school and a specific amount of theory lessons are mandatory.

everybody has one here and it's not hard to get at all.

Female driving really needs to be banned.

This will be the time when I kill myself for sure.

Also it's kinda scary how easy the test for a license is here in America.

In envy you so much. The driving teacher told me to do driving simulation first, instead of the real epxerience behind a steering wheel. I rather want to have the ability to drive than anything else.

In Canada we have to do two road/highway tests to get fully licenced. Doesn't seem to stop anybody tbh.
Brag
brag. If I was an admin you would be banned.
dude I can’t take this anymore... it’s always “driving isn’t important bro but btw I got my driver license as soon as possible teehee”. It’s worse than those people who brag about having a job when younger just to mog you... it is seriously annoying me. They know driving is important otherwise why tf would they get it ASAP and why the f are they bragging here? It’s to mog us nothing more.

Are you American? That would be a double killstrike because you are also of the boomer generation where driving was universal and cheap.

Money+retardation
dude I can’t take this anymore... it’s always “driving isn’t important bro but btw I got my driver license as soon as possible teehee”. It’s worse than those people who brag about having a job when younger just to mog you... it is seriously annoying me. They know driving is important otherwise why tf would they get it ASAP and why the f are they bragging here? It’s to mog us nothing more.
You are right

dude I can’t take this anymore... it’s always “driving isn’t important bro but btw I got my driver license as soon as possible teehee”.

To be honest, it is really always the same regarding this topic.

They know driving is important otherwise why tf would they get it ASAP and why the f are they bragging here?

True. If it would not be that significant, they would not do it in the first place and also they would not talk about it. If it is no big deal, why are people talking about cars all the time? Seriously, more than 50% of the ads in tv are about cars.

For them, it is not bragging since it has become something normal to them. They know think this is not a big deal anymore. They would never think about men who would struggling with something crucial like this. They cannot get being it, that some men are struggling with theory examiantion or even with driving itself.

And if you can drive, you are actually normal within your brain.

To be honest, it is really always the same regarding this topic.

True. If it would not be that significant, they would not do it in the first place and also they would not talk about it. If it is no big deal, why are people talking about cars all the time? Seriously, more than 50% of the ads in tv are about cars.

For them, it is not bragging since it has become something normal to them. They know think this is not a big deal anymore. They would never think about men who would struggling with something crucial like this. They cannot get being it, that some men are struggling with theory examiantion or even with driving itself.

And if you can drive, you are actually normal within your brain.
we really are on the lowest level

Also it's kinda scary how easy the test for a license is here in America. Like mine was literally just going around the block and back to the DMV, a turn or two on red, a stop sig, and back to the DMV before showing my obviously disinterested tester how to park up and down uphill.

And you don't have to retest until you're 75 so you can literally get a license and still renew it without ever getting behind the wheel of a car or truck ever again.
Don't Know about the test of Europe but in Italy it's easy as fuck

pretty common to not drive in NYC

Tbh if you Live in developed western cities you don’t need a driver’s license, but it would make life easier.

Even in Europe is not that hard at all. Yes, it's expensive, but driving it's quite easy. I don't think it's correlated to intelligence, nor that you are a retard because you don't have one. Even the most stupid people I know have a driver license so it proves nothing. Driving is easy but a minority of people might have problems with it because they are not learning in an effective way for themselves.
The thing is that constantly repeating that getting a driver license in Europe is hard is not okay either, it's much easier in the USA but it's still pretty easy here in Europe. Don't mislead foreigners.

Brag

brag. If I was an admin you would be banned.

You are truly pathetic if you honestly think any of us are "bragging" about being owning a car or being able to drive. How can you be such a sensitive little bitch?

Owning a car/having a drivers license is a BARE MINIMUM REQUIREMENT TO EXIST as a functional human being in most western countries, especially if you live somewhere without good public transportation like 90% of the USA does. I would "brag" about having a car and license the same way I would "brag" about having 10 fingers.

You are majorly projecting your own insecurites and failures in life on us and are a collosal faggot for crying about the rest of us being able to drive.

You are truly pathetic if you honestly think any of us are "bragging" about being owning a car or being able to drive. How can you be such a sensitive little bitch?

Owning a car/having a drivers license is a BARE MINIMUM REQUIREMENT TO EXIST as a functional human being in most western countries, especially if you live somewhere without good public transportation like 90% of the USA does. I would "brag" about having a car and license the same way I would "brag" about having 10 fingers.

You are majorly projecting your own insecurites and failures in life on us and are a collosal faggot for crying about the rest of us being able to drive.
People obsessed with something tend to interpret everything as a brag when others are just talking about normal things. It's like if someone said ''My lunch wasn't that good'' and some random homeless kid replied with ''stop bragging, I don't even have food in the first place''. It's a really childish behaviour but sadly generalised.

Even in Europe is not that hard at all. Yes, it's expensive, but driving it's quite easy. I don't think it's correlated to intelligence, nor that you are a retard because you don't have one. Even the most stupid people I know have a driver license so it proves nothing. Driving is easy but a minority of people might have problems with it because they are not learning in an effective way for themselves.
The thing is that constantly repeating that getting a driver license in Europe is hard is not okay either, it's much easier in the USA but it's still pretty easy here in Europe. Don't mislead foreigners.
It is easy for people with an IQ above that of a chimpanzee.

Do you not get it, are you really that dense? What you wrote is PROVING the point!!!!

It is easy for people with an IQ above that of a chimpanzee.

Do you not get it, are you really that dense? What you wrote is PROVING the point!!!!

No I am not dense, I know exactly what I wrote. It is a bare minimum requirement to exist, meaning you should do whatever it takes to do it, and stop complaining like a weak bitch if you can't do it.

Don't have the money to pass the test? Earn money and/or learn how to save. Can't get a job? Try harder.

Can't pass the test because you have phobias or are too incompetent? Then actually apply yourself and work hard to do it. Learning how to drive a car isn't fucking hard. Even WOMEN can do it (although they really shouldn't be allowed to drive.)

B-b-b it's hard to do it in my country... So fucking what. Almost nothing in life is equal or fair, why should this be the exception?

I hate how defeatist some people are on this forum, like they are incapable of even trying to improve their life or actually work hard at something. I know how hard it can be to not have any reason to get out of bed in the morning, believe me, but I've learned that the alternative (LDAR forever) is NOT better, at least not for me.

It might be over for your looks and your ability to get a gf/wife, but I can't live a life where every single part of it is also over. LDAR forever is not something I will ever endorse or encourage.

Bottom line is if you want to LDAR and have zero desire to accomplish anything in life because you find it pointless, that's 100% fine by me, and I understand. But if you are so fucking defeated in life that you get triggered and want people to be banned because you keep hearing how other people passed a drivers test and actually managed to buy a car (LOL) then that is on YOU.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back